Somethin' Bad Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert Both- Stand on the box stomp your feet start clappin got a real good feeling something bad about to happen Oh Oh Oh Oh X4 Miranda- Pulled up to the church but I got so nervous Had to bag it on up cou

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

A: Can you direct me to some fresh produce that's on sale? B: Well, we've got some great mangoes on sale. A: Mangoes? What are mangoes? B: Well, it's a fruit with a big seed in it. A: Can you eat the seed? B: No. Peel the skin with a sharp knife, and

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. This is an interesting saying. Its very true. If you look at the world leaders with the most power, they are the most corrupt. When someone has so much power, they want more. Maybe power is like

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

BERLIN, Jan. 26 (Xinhua) -- German Chancellor Angela Merkel defended on Thursday Germany's insistence on empowering the European Commission to prosecute over-spending governments under the fiscal compact. It would be logical, if the Commission ... co

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Bettys doctor told her to exercise more. So she began running. She enjoys running. She runs almost every day. She runs two miles a day. On the weekend she runs five miles. She runs up hills. She runs down hills. She runs in the street and on the side

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

The Cobbler and the banker La Fontaine/拉.封丹 皮匠和银行家 A cobbler passed his time in singing from morning till night;it was wonderful to see,wonderful to hear him;he was more contented in shoes,than was any of the seven sages.His neighbo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

NEW YORK, April 16 (Xinhua) -- The 96th annual Pulitzer Prizes were announced Monday in New York's Columbia University with the Philadelphia Inquirer receiving the coveted public service Pulitzer. The Philadelphia Inquirer was awarded for its explora

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

35 . The Beauty Of Pisa In The Afternoon On each side of a bright river he saw rise a line of brighter palaces, arched and pillared, and inlaid with deep red porphyry, and with serpentine(2); along the quays before their gates were riding troops of

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

Superstorm Sandy smashes U.S. eastern coast WASHINGTON, Oct. 30 (Xinhua) -- Superstorm Sandy has killed at least 29 people and knocked millions out of power across the densely populated U.S. east coast, leaving streets flooded, houses burned and a le

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Berlusconi says to stay in politics after tax fraud verdict MILAN, Italy, Oct. 27 (Xinhua) -- Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said on Saturday that he felt obliged to remain in politics after being unjustly convicted of tax fraud. Ber

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BBC Learning English6 Minute EnglishAboriginal Cricketer6 Minute English ? Yvonne: Hello - this is '6 minute English' and I'm Yvonne Archer. And with me today isthe lovely William Kremer. Hello William! William: Oh hello Yvonne! Yvonne: Today a spor

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

歌曲 : Man On The Run 艺人 : Dash Berlin 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 : 未知 发行年代 : 2009 风格 : Trance 相关介绍:关于Dash Berlin 的资料并不是很多,只知道他是个DJ,这首歌很有慢摇吧的感觉,强烈的节奏感让心跳跟随它跳动,不断释放我们的热情!

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

WASHINGTON, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry announced Thursday that he's dropping out of the race for the GOP nomination and endorsing former House Speaker Newt Gingrich for president. I have come to the conclusi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BERLIN, Oct. 21 (Xinhua) -- German Bundesliga club Schalke has signed goalkeeper Timo Hildebrand until the end of the season, the club announced on Friday. The 32-year-old former German international goalkeeper was out of contract and joined Schalke

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

听歌学英语:poker face《亚瑟和他的迷你王国2》主题曲 Mum mum mum mah Mum mum mum mah I wanna hold them like they do in Texas please Fold them let them hit me raise it baby stay with me (I love it) Luck and intuition play the cards wi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

MADRID, June 20 (Xinhua) -- Spanish forward Pau Gasol, who has been linked to a move to the Minnesota Timberwolves, said Monday he wants to stay with the Los Angeles Lakers for as many years as I can. The Timberwolves have reportedly been pursuing Ga

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Kenyan Farmers Going Green As scientists and political leaders around the world grapple with the issue of climate change, many farmers are looking at technologies that rely on renewable energy for their operations. Farmers in Kenya are now using two

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十二月)

European leaders have adopted another package of measures aimed at preventing Greece from defaulting on its huge public debt and stabilizing the common European currency. The European Union and the International Monetary Fund said Thursday they will

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Yeah 来喽 Straight up 开始啦 Wrist look like it been dipped 你的手腕像是被浸湿了 Dipped in that, dipped in that, dipped in that 浸湿它浸湿它浸湿它 Script look like it been flipped 手上的歌词也被翻过了 Flippin' that,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

英伦美声新天后:Rumer - Slow Rumer出生于巴基斯坦,在澳大利亚长大。她的声音温婉缓慢,歌中弥漫着甜美慵懒的气息。这首Slow本周位居英国单曲排行榜第十六位。和歌名一样,旋律缓慢,适合

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲