Get your shoes on, get your suitcase, your stereo and all of your CDs No more talking, just start walking Cause all that's left for you to do is leave Tell your lawyer it's all over Gorget what he's got up his sleeve No more singing, no more whining

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Hu Jintao, general secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC), led the newly-elected members of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the 17th CPC Central Committee to meet the press here Monday morning. Hu

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

A: I was wondering if I could borrow the company van for a fundraiser this weekend. B: Sure, I think that would be possible. Where is the fundraiser? A: It is in the park downtown. B: Would you need it for both Saturday and Sunday? A: We will need it

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

A: Which classes have you completed? B: I have been taking classes for my General Education. A: Those are the only classes? B: Thats all I need to take right now. A: Why dont you take any other classes? B: Im just working on transferring right now. A

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is something I am very guilty of doing myself: overusing the words so and very. A listener named Taryn wrote in asking if it is acceptable to write that she is sooooooo happy that she is going to the prom (using so wi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is something I am very guilty of doing myself: overusing the words so and very. A listener named Taryn wrote in asking if it is acceptable to write that she is sooooooo happy that she is going to the prom (using so wi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

DOUG JOHNSON: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Doug Johnson. FAITH LAPIDUS: And I'm Faith Lapidus. This week on our program, we look at drug use and drug control policy in the United States. (MUSIC) DOUG JOHNSON: Last month, the

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十)月

A: I am a reporter from Channel 5 News. B: Whats up? A: Could I ask you some questions? B: Sure, you can. A: Did you vote today? B: I sure did! A: What candidate did you vote for? B: I cant disclose that information. A: Why is that? B: My vote is my

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running. Tim: OK. Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights. Tim: Yeah, that's true. Todd: And, uh, your much faster than me. You're a fast runner. How often do you run? Tim: Well now, I only run

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

BEIJING, Feb. 2 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao on Thursday exchanged views with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on major bilateral issues. After the closed-door meeting, Wen said this year, the 40th anniversary of diplomatic ties between the

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

19-The Cobbler and the Banker

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

Allegri expects tough match at Palermo MILAN, Oct. 29 (Xinhua) -- AC Milan head coach Massimiliano Allegri has expected a tough game awaiting his side at Palermo on Tuesday. The beleaguered Rossoneri, who won some respite after beat Genoa 1-0 on Satu

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BERLIN, June 16 (Xinhua) -- Roger Federer will vie for his sixth ATP Halle grasscourt title when he faces German Tommy Haas in Sunday's final. Second seed Federer barely sweated in his 6-1, 6-4 semifinal win over unseeded Russian Mikhail Youzhny on S

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

THE HAGUE, Feb. 19 (Xinhua) -- Roger Federer grabbed his second title at the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament in Rotterdam after beating Juan Martin Del Potro 6-1, 6-4 in the final on Sunday in Rotterdam. The match was a replay of the 2009 US Open fi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, March 31 (Xinhuanet) -- Peter Lindbergh, the prominent fashion photographer, will have his first solo(独奏 ) exhibition in China that opens on April 1 at the Ullens Center for Contemporary Art in Beijing. The Unknown, as the exhibition is

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

HAIKOU, China, March 1 (Xinhua) --- Chinese Jin Long lost to Robert Henry Milkins 5-2 on Thursday as the English player made it to the quarter-finals of the World Snooker Haikou Open. Jin Long made a break of 48 points to win the first frame 68-21 be

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- Los Angeles Lakers owner Jerry Buss died of cancer at age 80 on Monday. The NBA has lost a visionary owner whose influence on our league is incalculable and will be felt for decades to come, NBA commissioner David Ste

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, Nov. 7 (Xinhua) -- Roger Federer, the six-time titlist at the ATP World Tour Finals, received two 2012 ATP World Tour Awards here on Wednesday. ATP Executive Chairman and President Brad Drewett presented the Swiss superstar with the awards fo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

European Union leaders granted Serbia candidate status at a two-day summit that ends Friday focusing on jobs and the economy in the region. The Brussels summit has been a relatively low-key event compared to last year's crisis meetings aimed at stemm

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻