45.The source of Energy A summary of the physical and chemical nature of life must begin, not on the Earth, but in the Sun; in fact, at the Suns very center. It is here that is to be found the source of the energy that the Sun constantly pours out i

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(324) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念优美背诵短文50篇

A: I have a problem with my cable. B: What about it? A: My cable has been out for the past week or so. B: The cable is down right now. I am very sorry. A: When will it be working again? B: It should be back on in the next couple of days. A: Do I stil

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

A: How may I help you? B: I would like you to be my lawyer. A: What can I do for you? B: Im going on trial. A: What is your trial about? B: Its a felony charge. A: Id be glad to help. B: How much do you charge? A: My rate is $150 an hour. B: Thats hi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-犯罪

It is often said that cats have nine lives, that they are lucky enough to escape from danger again and again. Here is a science fiction tale about how one such lucky escape by a cat led to a discovery that was able to change the course of people's l

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

Writers Kick-start Career with Print-on-Demand On a recent Sunday afternoon, there was a steady stream of visitors to a house in Alexandria, Virginia, where John Saul signed copies of his first published book, Candle in the Window. It is a collection

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(六月)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 午后咖啡

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 午后咖啡

Wolves have been cast as villains in stories -- almost since there have been stories. Jesus warned against them in the Bible; Little Red Riding Hood was tormented by one. They've been favorite symbols of evil from Aesop to Prokofieff. A new document

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

Let me break it to you boy I I I I I can give it to you all ni-i-i-ight All in all we pullin' all ni-i-i-ighters We ain't gotta turn on them li-i-i-ights Finna be up ain't no sleepin' all night yuh Finna be up ain't no sleepin' all night yuh Finna be

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

歌曲 : Poker Face 艺人 : Lady GaGa 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : The Fame 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : Pop / Dance 介绍: Lady GaGa来自纽约,是签约Akon品牌旗下的艺人,这座五光十色的城市赋予了她时尚靓丽的气息,和许多叛逆的青年一样,22岁的她充斥着大

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

A: Im reporting from Channel 5 News. B: How are you doing? A: I want to ask you a couple questions. B: Go for it. A: Have you voted yet? B: I voted this morning. A: Who was your vote for President? B: I cant tell you that. A: Why cant you tell me? B:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

A: I'm looking for some fresh produce that's on sale. B: Well, we just got in some mangoes. A: Mangoes. What are they? B: Well, it's a fruit with a big nut in it. A: Can you eat the nut? B: No, you peel off the skin and throw out the nut. A: How much

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Rumer - Slow Rumer出生于巴基斯坦,在澳大利亚长大。她的声音温婉缓慢,歌中弥漫着甜美慵懒的气息。这首Slow本周位居英国单曲排行榜第十六位。和歌名一样,旋律缓慢,适合下午小憩的时候听

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Long ago and oh so far away很久很久以前,我们相隔很远 I fell in love with you我就爱上了你 Before the second show your guitar聆听你的吉他声 It sounds so sweet and clear听起来是如此的清晰悦耳 But youre not really here但是你并不在我的身旁 Its just the r

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Brazil beat Angola 89-59 on Sunday to win the title of the Super Four, a four-team friendly tournament in preparation for the 2010 World Basketball Championships. Leandro Barbosa, Brazil's newest member of the NBA t

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Milan draw 2-2 with Palermo ROME, Oct. 30 (Xinhua) -- AC Milan fought back from 2-0 down to salvage a 2-2 draw at Palermo in a Serie A match on Tuesday. Fabrizio Miccoli converted a penalty to cap a strong first half for the home team before Franco B

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, July 26 (Xinhua) -- World No. 1 Roger Federer said here on Thursday that winning the Olympic Games could be even harder than winning a grand slam title. Federer, who made history three weeks ago by winning his seventh Wimbledon title, said th

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

By Gary Thomas Tehran 19 July 2006 Iran has not responded to a European offer of incentives designed to induce it to give up any nuclear weapons ambitions. Iranian officials have said Iran will give its answer by the end of August, but the West has

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(七月)

SAO PAULO, Dec. 9 (Xinhua) -- Roger Federer says Brazil needs to improve its tennis facilities if it is to hold future ATP world tour events. The 17-time grand slam winner is currently in Brazil for an exhibition tournament at the 10,000-capacity Ibi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 能源行业英语