A: I have a question about my cable. B: What do you need? A: I haven't been able to watch my cable for the past week. B: Right now the cable isn't working. A: Could you tell me when it will be back on? B: The cable should be running again in a couple

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

A: What can I do for you? B: I would like to use the copy machine. A: The machine is over there. B: Do I have to pay to use the machine? A: Yes, you will have to pay to use it. B: How much? A: It costs ten cents a copy. B: Am I limited to a certain n

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

A: How may I help you today? B: I need to make some copies. A: The copier is right over there. B: Does it cost to use it? A: We do charge to use the machine. B: How much does it cost? A: We charge ten cents a copy. B: How many copies am I allowed to

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

A: What can I help you with? B: I need to hire you. A: What do you need me for? B: I need you for my court date. A: What kind of case do you have? B: Im being charged with a felony. A: I can help you with that. B: What is your price? A: I charge $150

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-犯罪

A: I need to get on another bus, but I have no more money. B: Where'd the rest of your money for the bus go? A: I spent it on a bag of chips. B: Well, that was an intelligent thing to do. A: You don't have any spare change? B: No, I don't. A: How am

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

A: What classes have you taken so far? B: Ive been working on my GE classes. A: Is that all? B: Thats it for right now. A: What about your other classes? B: Im working towards transferring schools. A: Which classes have you finished already? B: Ive f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

BEIJING, March 19 (Xinhua) -- A computer security official said China has become the world's biggest victim of cyber attacks, with a report from a national computer monitoring center revealing that many domestic computers were controlled via overseas

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Supplement: Some Useful Sentences On Orders 有关订单的常用语句 (1) We thank you for your quotation of February 20 and enclose herewith our Order No. 456 for the captioned goods. As the goods are urgently required by our customers, we hope yo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has arrived in London, at the start of his first official trip overseas since taking over the country's top diplomatic position earlier this month. Kerry will meet with British Prime Minister David Cameron and Forei

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

New Supercomputer Could be World's Fastest Scientists at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in the U.S. state of Tennessee have unveiled what could be the worlds fastest supercomputer. The new computer, named Titan, is capable of making more than 20,0

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

CHANGCHUN, July 9 (Xinhua) -- Changchun Yatai was defeated by Dalian shide 0-1 in the 13th round of China Super League on Monday. The match started in a sultry weather. Although Yatai dominated the first half, its players wasted lots of opportunities

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Key Sentences(重点句子) 171.I'm going to Tianjln early tomorrow morning. 我明天一大早要去天津。 172.So I would like to request an early morning call. 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。 173.At what time would yo

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Come a little closer baby I feel like layin' you down On a bed of sweet surrender Where we can work it all out There ain't nothin' that love can't fix Girl it's right here at our finger tips So come a little closer baby I feel like layin' you down Co

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

经典歌曲-我如此爱你AND I LOVE YOU SO--OERRY COMO ? and i love you so musicward:don mc lean(write by erent) *and i love you so, the people ask me how how i`ve lived till now,i tell them i don`t know* i guess they understand, how lonely life h

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

RIO DE JANEIRO, March 8 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian tennis legend Gustavo Guga Kuerten received his official induction into the Hall of Fame of tennis on Thursday. The athlete received the prestigious honor in Sao Paulo by the current directors of the Hall

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Key Sentences(重点句子) 114.Excuse me.Have you any laundry? 对不起,请问有没有要洗的衣服? 115.The laundry man is here to collect it. 洗衣房服务员来这儿收要洗的衣服了。 116.If you have any,please

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Relatives of those who died in the bombing of a US plane over Lockerbie voiced anger as the man convicted(定罪) of the attack was welcomed home in Libya. Crowds in Tripoli greeted Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi, after he was freed from prison on compas

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SHENZHEN, South China, March 24 (Xinhua) -- Phillipe Troussier's Shenzhen Ruby suffered a bitter 1-0 defeat against Shanghai East Asia at their first home match in the Chinese second division league here on Saturday, overshadowing their ambition to r

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

TBILISI, July 19 (Xinhua) -- Twenty-year-old Tornike Shengelia has just signed a two-year contract with the NBA club New Jersey Nets, it was diclosed here on Thursday. Tornike Shengelia's manager Levan Mikeladze said that the final agreement between

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BELGRADE, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- Serbian President Boris Tadic on Tuesday awarded the country's superstar tennis player Novak Djokovic with the Gold Star of Karadjordje, the highest state honor medal, for his exceptional merits in the representation of

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻