Saudi-led coalition airstrikes have hit military targets throughout Yemen, despite peace talks in Geneva aimed at ending almost three months of fighting. The coalition forces hit army bases in the capital, Sanaa, as well as Houthi militia targets in

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

How America's First President Led the Nation From VOA Learning English, welcome to The Making of a Nation. American history in Special English. Im Steve Ember. This week in our series, we tell the story of Americas first president, George Washington.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

His misunderstanding finally led into a quarrel. 他的误解最终导致了一场吵架。 lead into表示通向(看下例),在上句中lead into表示导致。 This gate leads into the courtyard. 这门通向院子。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Todays epis

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

People keep asking about this glow I have 'Cause I'm just not the same They say I'm walking different, talking different Looks like all of me has changed Magic is in my eyes, I can no longer hide When they look at me What they fail to see Is the love

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Sometimes we don't listen To what we already know Take time to hear me 'Cause you've got to be told So busy looking for love Like you don't know your worth Get it together Even when it hurts You gotta be good to yourself, yeah good to You can't wait

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Verse 1] I was trying to pretend that the end wasn't coming. Prolonging the inevitable. In love with what used to be. You loved yourself much more, much more than me. Did you really love me, did you love me? Even with the tears rolling down my face

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

In Nepal, Maoists have intensified protests as a 6-month long standoff with the government shows no signs of ending. The political impasse threatens a historic peace pact which ended a violent Maoist-led insurgency, and brought them into the politica

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

A: Are you aware of the reason why I pulled you over? B: No, sir. A: I pulled you over because your brake light is out. B: I'm sorry. I did not know that. A: I have to write you a ticket. B: Can't you give me a warning? A: I'm not going to be able to

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-犯罪

There is distance between us Making me feel like Im about to take a bus, plane, train or bike Just so I can have you right by my side Even if its only for one night I cant help it Im enamored by you I cant wait to explore Your touch, your kiss, where

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I'm looking around and I see more of the same People looking for purpose, someone to blame As I'm on my quest for fame, every day the places change As they humble trying to play the game I figured it out, my dreams are bigger than me Been taken much

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Verse 1:] Lately it's been hard for me to get to fall asleep Cause when you walked out, you walk into my dreams Hearing these memories all in my head Was it your voice that said? Come back to bed I know there was a reason that I had to walk out But

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Stuck in the middle, I can see where Ive been My eyes are open and I know where Im going So much is in the way There are people around being negative And they always got something to say They say youll never be what you want to be And youll never get

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Ledisi在她只有八岁的时候,她就已经和新奥尔良交响乐团一起演出了。在Ledisi少年时代,她经常在附近的公园观看她的母亲和当地的一支RB乐队的演出。在随父母搬到Oakland之后,Ledisi也开始像

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

People keep asking about this glow I have 'Cause I'm just not the same They say I'm walking different, talking different Looks like all of me has changed Magic is in my eyes, I can no longer hide When they look at me What they fail to see Is the love

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

通向天堂的阶梯:Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven Stairway To Heaven出自Led Zeppelin第四张专辑,这张专辑中诞生了多首经典曲目,其中Stairway To Heaven成为乐队的标志性歌曲,乐队也从此步入巅峰时期。

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

BEIJING, July 9 (Xinhua) -- Superstar Li Na will be leading the Chinese charge at the All England Club in Wimbledon for the 2012 London Olympic tennis event which features the strongest ever field in history. Led by the two world No.1s, Beijing Olymp

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Led Zeppelin will soon release a series of deluxe editions of all nine of their studio albums. The first batch will include the bands first three recordings between 1969 and 1970. And several previously unreleased songs will also be part of the packa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

There's a lady who's sure All that glitters is gold And she's buying a stairway to heaven When she gets there she knows If the stores are all closed With a word she can get what she came for Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh And she's buying a stairway to heav

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: Some of the best stories begin at home. That's where Tony DiTerlizzi got the idea for his latest book. The Caldicott-winning author and illustrator perhaps best known for The Spiderwick Chronicles took a big leap into the unknown

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台12月