A: Do you plan on transferring schools? B: I want to. Do you? A: Im thinking about it. B: Where do you want to transfer to? A: I want to go to CSULA or UCLA. B: Those are pretty good schools. A: Where are you planning on transferring to? B: I havent

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

She used to eat meat. She used to eat a lot of meat. She used to eat beef. She used to eat pork. She used to eat ham. She used to eat chicken. She ate meat every day. She ate bacon for breakfast. She ate a hamburger or hot dog for lunch. She ate meat

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

by Jason Marshall In the last article, we applied our knowledge of fractions to begin making sense of percentages, and we used this new tool to quickly and easily calculate how much to tip at restaurantsall in our heads! Today, were continuing our ex

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

THIS IS AMERICA - November 11, 2002: Veterans Day By Jeri Watson VOICE ONE: November Eleventh is Veterans Day in the United States. It honors the men and women of the American military forces. I'm Mar

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And Im Barbara Klein. This week we visit two special places in the state of New Mexico. They are important in the history of the Pueblo Indians of the Southwest

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(七)月

On your guard as you lurk along the sand. A paper face won't mask your fear. Unrelenting consequences for this inquisition. Venture forth and give yourself away with the scent of unfamiliarity. For razor teeth love their human silk, they long to savo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

A: Where is some fresh produce that's on sale? B: Well, I think you'll like the mangoes. A: I've never had a mango. B: It's a fruit. It has a big stone in it. A: Can you eat the stone? B: No. You would break all your teeth on it. A: How much are thes

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Murder is the most evil thing in the world. I dont know how it is possible for one person to murder another. Why do they think they can take someone elses life? Even worse are people who commit multi-murder. Mass killing seems to be more and more com

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

47 天文学家发现一颗距离地球最远的超新星 DATE=5-9-01 TITLE=SCIENCE REPORT - Farthest Supernova BYLINE=Jill Moss (Start at 59

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

US Could by 2017 Be World's Biggest Oil Producer The International Energy Agency says that by 2017 the United States is likely to overtake Saudi Arabia as the world's biggest oil producer. The Paris-based energy agency said Monday in its annual forec

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

CAIRO, March 2 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in Egypt Saturday on a two-day visit as part of his first trip aboard as Washington's top diplomat, Egypt's official news agency MENA reported. Kerry, who planned to visit a number

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Kercher police beat me, Knox saysThe woman accused of killing UK student Meredith Kercher has told her Italian trial she was beaten by police who wanted her to name a suspect. American Amanda Knox said she wrongly implicated(纠缠) an innocent man

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BERLIN, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- Bayern Munich defeated Borussia Dortmund 2-1 at the Supercup final owing to goals by Mario Mandzukic and Thomas Mueller, at Allianz Arena on Sunday. After five consecutive losses last season to Dortmund, record champion Ba

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, April 10 (Xinhua) -- Premier Wen Jiabao met with Leung Chun-ying, chief executive-elect of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR), Tuesday in Beijing. Wen, on behalf of the State Council, awarded the official certificate of appo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, March 6 (Xinhua) -- Communist Party of China (CPC) chief Xi Jinping and other senior leaders on Wednesday joined lawmakers and political advisors in panel discussions on the government work report. The report was delivered by Premier Wen Jia

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

歌曲:Perfect Photo 艺人:Dala 音乐星级:★★★★ 所属专辑:Who Do You Think You Are 发行年代:2007 风格:Pop 相关介绍:清爽凛冽的女声二重唱,Sheila 和 Amanda 高中音乐课上义结金兰组成 DALA 。 保持自我是她们的口号,消融你的心是她们的游戏,哪怕你铁石

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词: Youre my size I need to try you on Someone in between the right and wrong Through everything you kept your wings apart Through everything you scared the sinners And when Ive had enough She drains me When Im empty She helps herself She tak

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

MELBOURNE, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- London Olympics and U.S. Open champion Andy Murray reached his third Australian Open final here on Friday after beating 17-time Grand Slam champion Roger Federer 6-4, 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-7(2), 6-2 in four hours. Murray domin

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Jonathan Fagerlund,来自瑞典,91年出生的小男生,阳光啊帅气啊绝对适合套用这一类的形容词啦~ 美好的周日当然应该听一点欢乐的歌,于是送上Jonathan2009年的这首Welcome To My Life Welcome To My Life J

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐