A: I'd like to have internet on my computer. B: Do you know what kind of internet you would like to get? A: What are my options? B: You can either get dial-up or DSL. A: Which one would you recommend? B: DSL is the best choice. A: Why is DSL better?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

A: May I help you? B: I need to copy some pages in my book. A: The copier is right over there, in the corner. B: Do I need to pay to use it? A: You have to pay to use the copier. B: How much do you charge? A: You need to pay ten cents for every copy.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

EDUCATION REPORT – May 2, 2002: Teacher of the Year By Jerilyn Watson This is the Special English Education Report. A social studies teacher from the state of California has been honored as the Nati

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

BBC Learning English 6 Minute English Quieter London NB: This is not an accurate(a. 准确的;精确的) word-for-word transcript Dima: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English from bbclearningenglish.com. I'm Dima Kostenko and to help you and me with the l

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Quarter-life crisis(危机) Callum: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English, I'm Callum Robertson and with me today is Kate. Hello Kate. Kate: Hello Callum. Callum: Now today a subject which I am far too old to know anything about and that's a quar

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

歌曲: Different Light 艺人: LoveX 音乐星级: ★★★★ 所属专辑: Pretend Or Surrender 发行年代: 2008 风格: Alternative Rock / Metal 相关介绍: Lovex是一只来自芬兰的Glam-Rock乐队,他们成立於2001年秋天,团员为Theon (vocals), Vivian Sin'Amor (guita

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 有声畅销书-秘密

A: Do you want some dessert? B: No thanks. We just need our check. Have you seen the waitress? A: Oh, here comes our waitress with our check. B: The service here has been really great, don't you think? A: Yes, the service was quite good. B: So, let's

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Are you planning on transferring? B: Yes. What about you? A: Yeah, I think so. B: Where do you want to go? A: I was thinking either CSULA or UCLA. B: Those are great schools. A: Where do you want to transfer to? B: Im not really sure yet. A: You s

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

He loved his job. He had a good job. He was a teacher. He loved to teach. He loved his students. He loved to teach his students. His students listened to him. His students listened to almost every word he said. His students learned from him. They lea

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说遍全球文化

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

A: Are you going to transfer? B: Yes, Im going to transfer. Are you? A: Yes. I want to transfer. B: What school do you want to transfer to? A: Either CSULA or UCLA. B: Either school would be a great choice. A: Where are you going to transfer to? B: I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

OK, if I have a day off, if it's summer time, I would probably sleep in about two hours late because I love sleeping, and then I would go shopping, especially shoe shopping and after that I would probably meet some friends and go to the beach, if I w

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Palermo throw victory away, says Gasperini ROME, Oct. 30 (Xinhua) -- Palermo head coach Gian Piero Gasperini said his side threw away an incredible opportunity following they drew 2-2 with AC Milan on Tuesday. The Sicilians were 2-0 up after 47 minut

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Head-waiter: Good evening, sir. Henry: Good evening. Wed like a table for four, please. Head-waiter: Do you have a reservation, sir? Henry: No, Im afraid not. Can we sit over there? Theres a table free by the window. Head-waiter: Sorry, sir. That tab

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Todd: Hello! Simon: Hi! Todd: How are you today? Simon: Not bad! Not bad! Todd: OK. What is your name? Simon: My name is Simon Bentz. Todd: Simon. How do you spell your name? Simon: S-I-M-O-N. Todd: OK. Nice..nice name. Ah, Simon, where are you from?

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

BEIJING, March 18 (Xinhua) -- Premier Li Keqiang on Monday met with CY Leung and Chui Sai On, chief executives of the Hong Kong and Macao special administrative regions, praising the regions' roles in boosting the country's overall development. Li vo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Achieving the Perfect Shower There are two types of people in this worldshowers and bathers. (Well, I guess a third category would be those who do neither, but Id rather not explore that.) Im a lifelong devotee to the nighttime shower; for me, theres

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间