Personality and Character I: What kind of personality do you think you have? C: I'm easy to approach and friendly to everyone. / I'm inclined to think independently. / Frankly, I have a inquiring mind. / I think I'm a cooperative worker. / Well, I ap

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

1,2,3... Here we go Yeah I'ma walking out my front door I'ma jumping in my car Take another left on Main Street Head right to where you are I'ma rolling down my window I'ma turn the radio on Find a little spot to let go Get a little good time gone Ca

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

THIS IS AMERICA - Ten Years After September 11 Attacks, How Life Has Changed BOB DOUGHTY: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Bob Doughty. FAITH LAPIDUS: And Im Faith Lapidus. Nearly three thousand people were killed in the attacks

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(九)月

A: I'd like to order dinner. B: What would you like? A: I'd like to order a bottle of champagne, lobster tail, and filet mignon, medium rare. B: I'm sorry. We're currently out of filet mignon. May I suggest the porterhouse instead? A: I'd prefer the

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Could I order dinner? B: Of course. What would you like? A: I want a bottle of champagne, lobster tail, and filet mignon, medium rare. B: I'm so sorry. We ran out of filet mignon. May I suggest the porterhouse instead? A: That's too bad, but the p

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Could you bring me some food, please? B: Sure. What do you fancy? A: Can I have a bottle of champagne, lobster tail, and filet mignon, medium rare? B: Sir, the filet mignon was so popular tonight that we ran out. May I suggest the porterhouse? A:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'd like you to bring me some food. B: Just name it, sir. A: Please send up a bottle of champagne, lobster tail, and filet mignon, medium rare. B: Regrettably, we're currently out of filet mignon. May I suggest the porterhouse instead? A: Sure, I

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need something to eat, please. B: Tell me what you're hungry for. A: I feel like champagne, lobster tail, and filet mignon, medium rare. B: Unfortunately, we're out of filet mignon at the moment. May I suggest the porterhouse instead? A: Well, I

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Can I order something from the kitchen? B: Just tell me what you'd like, please. A: A bottle of champagne, lobster tail, and filet mignon, medium rare would hit the spot. B: I hate to tell you this, but we have no more filet mignon. May I suggest

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Todd: Jeff, I noticed you're sporting a very nice look. Nice little mustache you got going there. Jeff: Yeah, this month I don't usually have mustaches. I find them only certain men can wear a mustache and look good. I'm not one of those men. I look

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

A: Can you tell me about some good deals on produce? B: The mangoes are on sale today. A: What exactly are mangoes? B: They have yellowish red skin. It's a fruit with one big seed. A: Is the seed edible? B: Maybe if you were a parrot. I wouldn't reco

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I'm broke, and I have to catch another bus. B: Why don't you have any money for another bus? A: I got hungry and bought some chips. B: That was smart. A: Do you have any change I can use for the bus? B: I don't have any. A: I don't know how I'm go

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

A: I don't have any more cash, and I have to get on another bus to get home. B: Why don't you have any more money? A: I wanted some chips at lunch today, so I spent it. B: That was a bright idea. A: Do you have some change I can borrow? B: I don't ha

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

Idiom: Penny pincher ( frugal person ) Hit the book: No man's land Abyss Illuminate Motion activate Stack Cubby Topple illusion Remember the Floor Space If you have lots of long-hanging clothes, the whole bottom of the closet can become a no man's la

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Mary ate a blueberry. She loved blueberries. Then she ate a blackberry. She loved blackberries. Then she ate a strawberry. She loved strawberries. Mary was confused. A blueberry is blue, so you call it a blueberry. A blackberry is black, so you call

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is verbification. Last week police used a Taser on University of Florida student Andrew Meyer as they struggled to remove him from an auditorium where Senator John Kerry was speaking. The Web has been filled with deba

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

英语作文 以My Chinese Teacher为标题写一篇字数为80-100之间的英语短文。提示内容如下: 1、孙老师今年36岁,中等身材。 2、她关心。热爱学生,工作认真负责。 3、她语文课讲得生动。有趣。 My Chinese Teacher Of all the subjects, I like Chinese best because I have

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Former foreign minister Roza Otunbayeva says Prime Minister Daniyar Usenov has resigned, parliament has been dissolved, and she will lead the new government. Jessica Golloher | Moscow 08 April 2010 Opposition leader Roza Otunbayeva gesture during a n

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

概述 非谓语动词用法精讲 在大学英语四六级考试的 词汇 和语法部分中,年年必考的一项语法就是非谓语动词(Non-finite Verb)。 非谓语动词分为三类:不定式(infinitive)、动名词(gerund)和

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Yeah, I think I'm gonna talk about what I would consider a perfect day. Ah, of course, that day wouldn't be a working day. It would be a day off and it would have some of my favorite things in life which would be like eating, relaxing, and playing sp

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个