Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 有声畅销书-秘密

I need you to come home home Hurry up get off the phone I'll be wating wating I got something to show you Won't be what you're used to Aah ahh ah not tonight These red high heel shoes Left behind some clues Follow the roses Let me reward you For lovi

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I'm the type of woman woman woman woman woman I'm the type of woman woman woman woman woman I'm the type of woman knows what she want and ain't afraid to say what I need I want a kind of man that really understands and ain't afraid to give it to me P

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Don't want to be with you You singing some one else's song And all the stuff you did before Before I came along, I'm not the one We can't be one like this I want to love you but I need us to be thinking the same And all the stuff you holding on to ba

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Yeah ooh yeah A oh oh oh I'm on it I want it So hot and gimmie a mic and I rock it 'Cause my love for you goes non stop a You your the only one I really need Any place I feel you need to go Is the only place that I want to be let me tell you See you

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 有声畅销书-秘密

Grammar Girl here. Today, guest writer Bonnie Trenga is going to tell us why were never gruntled, sheveled, or in whack, but why we are often disgruntled, disheveled, and out of whack. Bonnie says, Thanks to an interesting question from Glenn, well b

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Percival Lowell's Work Led to the Discovery of the Planet Pluto By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Sunday, December 11, 2005 (THEME) VOICE ONE: I'm Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And I'm Bob D

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

to be led by the nose under your nose 今天我们要讲的习惯用语是和鼻子,也就是和nose这个字有关系的。鼻子是我们的嗅觉工具,也是我们的呼吸器官,是人体的一

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

How can you tell the difference between a French baby and a German baby? No, its not that one is wearing a saucy little beret while the other is tucked into tiny pair of lederhosen. Well, maybe thats part of it. But a new study in the journal Current

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, you don't have to go, oh, oh, oh, oh You don't have to go, oh, oh, oh, oh, you don't have to go Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, aye, all those tears I cry, ah, ah, ah, aye And all those tears I cry, ah, ah, ah, aye, baby, please don't go

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Love means That anything you go through I'll always be there with you Through anything Anything anything anything ah Cause you and I No mountain that we won't climb No battle that we won't fight No Anything anything anything ooo ah Don't be afraid te

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Ohhhh, oh Come here, let me talk to you One call, two calls, three calls Is that what I do to you? that what I do to Ya outside my door, scared to be alone I know youre addicted too I know its hard to understand to Sometimes a woman wanna act like a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(356) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Gotta serve it to me, hot Just like I like my coffee Its keepin me from sleepin on my job Just like I like my coffee Serve it to me tall, strong and dark. Just like I like my coffee Thats the way I like my man, thats how ya gotta love me Thats the wa

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Mmmm, you know I love you right? Love you too Ain't nobody got what we got, no, no Whatever you and I baby, ... from the concrete baby, we can do better than this We had some ups and downs, Made a lot of bad mistakes But we've always had some good ti

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Don't want to be with you You singing some one else's song And all the stuff you did before Before I came along, I'm not the one We can't be one like this I want to love you but I need us to be thinking the same And all the stuff you holding on to ba

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I need you to come home home Hurry up get off the phone I'll be wating wating I got something to show you Won't be what you're used to Aah ahh ah not tonight These red high heel shoes Left behind some clues Follow the roses Let me reward you For lovi

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Yeah ooh yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah I'm on it I want it So hot and gimmie a mic and I rock it Cause my love for you goes non- stop stop and You your the only one I really need Any place I feel you need to go Is the on

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

By Gary Thomas Washington 30 March 2006 Under pressure from some members of Congress, Director of National Intelligence John Negroponte ordered the public release of thousands of documents and other f

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(三月)

A: Do you have any idea why I pulled you over today? B: I'm not sure. A: One of your brake lights is out. B: Really? I'm sorry. I did not know that. A: I'm going to give you a ticket. B: Why can't you just let me off with a warning? A: It's just a ti

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-犯罪