星级典句: 第一句:We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf. 我们为你们保陆地险。 A: What insurance do you recommend for the goods? 你们推荐什么样的保险? B: We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf. 我们

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:We want to find out about your marine insurance. 我们想询问你方的海运保险。 A: We need to send a shipment to England. 我们要把货物通过船运运往英国。 B: No problem. 没问题。 A: We want to fin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

协商(1):保险 Frank:What are your terms of sale? 你的销售条件是什么? Laro:The price quoted is for CIF. 报价是到岸价. Frank:My understanding is that CIF means the seller is responsible for prepaying shipping costs and arranging for t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

Catherine: Our shipping arrangements are very detailed .We wrap each doll in seven layers of bubble-wrap and then pack them in separate boxes. We have never had any problem with breakage. 我们的运输安排的很细致.每个娃娃用泡沫抱了七

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

Broadcast: Jan 14, 2003 By Mario Ritter This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. World coffee prices have dropped by almost fifty percent over the last three years. They are at their lowest

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-社会广角

Good news for parents of Starbucks employees in China: The company is now offering health insurance that will likely benefit around 10,000 elderly people. 对于中国星巴克的员工来说这是一个好消息:该公司要为员工父母上医疗保

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China is aiming to improve public services for its elderly population by 2020, according to a government plan unveiled last Monday. 上周一发布的一份政府规划指出,到2020年,我国计划改善老年人口公共服务。 The country ta

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Travelers are seeing some major delays and cancellations this morning. It's because of a problem with the air traffic system in Atlanta that allows pilots to log their flight path. The FAA was quick to point out that it isn't a safety matter, it's ju

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 cnn2009年(十一)月

This makes me so angry, I was there, I know all about TARP. First, it was never intended that all this money would ever have to be spent. But any money that wasn't spend was to go to the deficit and the idea of taking this money and spending it is re

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 cnn2009年(十二)月

1. President Barack Obama says US diplomat Richard Holbrooke deserves credit for the hard-won progress in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Holbrooke died Monday night. He had surgery in Washington Saturday to repair a tear in his aorta. He was 69 years old.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十二月)

THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon. Today we reached a critical milestone in our effort to reform our health care system. After many months of thoughtful deliberation, the fifth and final committee responsible for health care reform has passed a proposal

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Contessa Brewer: Joining me to discuss how the damage from Katrina could affect the economy, from Washington is David Wessel, deputy bureau chief of the Wall Street Journal. David, nice to see you tod

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

1. The Senate defeats a Republican effort to roll back the president's policy on contraception insurance coverage. The measure would have allowed employers and insurance providers to opt out of health care legislation. 2. The Red Cross says it has pe

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(三月)

AS IT IS 2016-10-13 Nobel Prize Winners Studied Agreements Affecting Everyone 诺贝尔经济学奖得主研究人们如何花钱 Two professors at American universities have won the Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences. They were honored for their work

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge. 被保险货物在卸货港卸离海轮后,保险责任以60天为限。 We generally insure W.P.A. on C.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Women Becoming Larger Percentage of Drunk Drivers Along with greater social equality, better pay and more positions of power, women are gaining on men in another, less desirable measure: arrests for drunken driving. Arrests of men who drive under the

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

你骑自行车上班吗?是否安全,应该注意哪些问题? Jennifer: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English from bbclearningenglish.com. My name is Jennifer and Im joined in the studio by Neil. Neil: Hello. In this programme, we look at a s

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Insurance types 险种 A: Mr. Wang, I'd like to have a talk with you over the question of insurance, if you don't mind. 王先生,如果您不介意,我想同您谈谈保险的问题。 B: No, not a bit. Go ahead, please. 一点也不介意,请说

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

一般货物出口合同格式 SALES CONTRACT Whole Doc. No: Date: For Account of: Indent No: This contract is made by and between the Sellers and the Buyers; Whereby the Sellers agree to sell and the Buyers agree to buy the undermentioned goods acco

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Business Loyalty cards and insurance Every little helps 商业 会员卡和保险 积少成多 As it pushes into finance, Tesco's Clubcard gives it a competitive edge 乐购进军金融界,其会员卡为之奠定优势 SOME young drivers get tanke

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列