[00:00.00]A:Doctor Johnson's office. [00:01.06]约翰逊大夫诊所。 [00:02.12]B:Hello.My name is Mr.Chen.I'd like an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible. [00:05.50]喂,我姓陈,我想尽快预约大夫。 [00:08.88]A:Have you bee

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 电话英语交谈

Insurance 美国的保险业务 An insurance agent called me this morning. This particular agent wanted to discuss my automobile coverage, but the next agent to call might be interested in my life ins

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

GWEN IFILL: Drugmaker Mylan has been under heavy fire for its soaring price hikes for EpiPens, the lifesaving necessity for those with serious allergic reactions. Its price has skyrocketed to as much as $600 for a set of two. At first, Mylan offered

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This Edition Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao vows to further enhance the strategic partnership and economic cooperation between China and Southeast Asian nations. Foreign Ministers of

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2010CRI中国国际广播电台

This week, I signed into law a Wall Street reform bill that willprotect consumers and our entire economy from therecklessness and irresponsibility that led to the worst recessionof our lifetime. Its reform that will help put a stop to the abusiveprac

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

From the CNN Center in Atlanta, I'm Naamua Delaney; Good morning, thank you for checking in with us and here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. New proof that the economy is getting worse. The government says the gross domestic product r

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(一)月

Jane向同事ANDY介绍公司的医疗保险。ANDY好奇地问: ANDY: It seems you really know a lot about insurance. J: Well, I'm Chinese and in our country people are pretty serious about insurance. I have two life insurance policies as well as

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Topic1-36 drugs covered in medical insurance catalog at lower price The price of 36 pharmaceutical drugs has been slashed and included by the medical insurance fund. Which patients can benefit directly with the price cut? Will it help solve the probl

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

M: Oh, I think I broke my leg. W: Here, sir. Sit down in this wheel chair. M: Thanks. W: The doctor will be with you in a moment. I just need to ask you a few questions. M: All right. W: Name, age and date of birth, please? M: James Taylor, 23, Marc

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Idiom: On the rocks 事情处于一个相对困难的状态中 Hit the book: Insufficient Insurance Cash flow Jeopardy Periodic Recipient Frankly Installment

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

The marine insurance policy 保险单 A: During the last two years, there has been a great increase in goods stolen abroad. B: If they steal the entire package, that would be theft, so they don't do that. Generally, thieves open the case and take par

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

1. What can we assume about the death of Tim's father? A. He fell ill and passed away unexpectedly. B. His father died in a traffic accident. C. Tim's dad had a lingering illness. 2. How is his mother taking the passing of her husband? A. She feels v

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

15. This added-worker effect could support the safety net offered by unemployment insurance or disability insurance to help families weather bad times. 【分析】简单句。句子主干为 This added-worker effect could support the safety net。过去

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. One important commitment of the Federal government is to help America's poorest children get access to health care. Most of these children are covered by Medicaid, which will spend more than $35 billion to help them this

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

Hong Kong stocks closed 0.44 percent higher on Monday, led by the Chinese mainland banks and property companies, ahead of a slew of economic data out of the U. S. and China this week as well as the start of the U.S. earnings season. The benchmark(基

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Basic medical insurance and maternity insurance will be merged for urban residents in 12 cities including Handan, Jinzhong, Shenyang and Chongqing from the end of June this year as a pilot project, according to a circular issued by the State Council.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Good morning from the CNN centre here in Atlanta, I'm Melissa Long. It's Wednesday, May 13th. Here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. The father of a U.S soldier charged with killing fellow troops is criticizing the US Military. He says h

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(五)月

So how's this for an example of Broken Government? No more time, no more money. And if you're depending on unemployment benefits to get by, forget about it. Christine Romans joining me now live from New York. Not good news, Christine. CHRISTINE ROMAN

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(三)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Steve Mirsky. This will just take a minute. Remember the heady days of 2007 before the large economy sized recession? Well, even back then medical problems contributed to over 62 percent of all ban

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

President Barack Obama kicked off a campaign for health care reform today in Green Bay, Wisconsin. He disputed claims he wants to socialize medicine. He also said there's a moral-led economic imperative to make health care more affordable and access

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台6月