This is the VOA Special English Education Report. We talked last week about the costs of higher education for students who want to study in the United States. Today, as our Foreign Student Series cont

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(341) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十二)月

Unit 6:Packing After a large of problems regarding the purchase of bundling terms had been settled.Mr White,a businessman, from Austria,performs the subject of packing with Mr Fung,the marketing manager of north neating import and export company. W:W

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语口语

I went on a vacation last week, and I needed a way to get around the area, so I rented a car for the trip. I contacted a car rental agency and asked them about the types of vehicles they had available. As it turned out, I rented an SUV (sports utilit

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 节日—Holidays

Hello. . . I am Og Mandino. Some memories of my long-ago childhood are still very vivid, especially when I think of that special little red-headed Irish lady who was my loving mother. She had a special dream for her son. Someday, she would tell me,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最伟大的推销员

Off a road in rural Wisconsin sits a 57-year-old American working in an open garage. He makes a small amount of money by selling metal parts from broken equipment. Until two years ago, the man worked as a dairy farmer. He had 24 cows to milk. But, li

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(六)月

[00:00.00]Lesson 17 Medical Insurance [00:12.15]医疗保险 [00:24.29]Planning is important in almost anything you do. [00:28.72]万事皆需有计划。 [00:33.15]No matter what you are doing, [00:37.59]taking time to plan ahead can help you reach

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄学英语第四册

迅雷高速下载 音频下载[点击右键另存为] The government of Shanghai has announced its strictest-ever restrictions on home purchases, in a bid to cool down the overheating property market. The new regulation to restrict the housing marke

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

President Obama is expected to sign the healthcare overhaul legislation into law tomorrow. The president says the House action approving the bill last night proves Americans are still capable of doing big things and tackling big challenges. We proved

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

personnel system 人事制度 personnel management 人事管理 office hour 办公时间 company time 工作时间 work hour 工作时间 eight-hour shift 八小时工作制 shift 轮班 morning session 上午班 evening/night shift 小/大夜班 day

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Shiloh: So, Adria, what do you think about nationalized healthcare in the United States? I know that most Democrats are for it, and most Republicans are against it. So, what do you think? Adria: I think it's really necessary. After, you know, hearing

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Chaim Response and Settlement Dialogue 1 -Chaim service department. -Hello!.I'm calling to apeal a property insurance claim denial. -May I have your name,please? -Mr.Li,Mr.Li wenming. -Yes.I've found your name here in the records.You lost your house

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

星级典句: 第一句:Now it's time to discuss insurance. 下面我们来谈谈保险事宜。 A: Now it's time to discuss insurance. 下面我们来谈谈保险事宜。 B: What's your idea? 你们有何想法? A: We prefer FPA. 我们选择平

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1. Its a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you 我们很久不见了。 2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today.长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。。 3. Since it is hot toda

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

主要贸易术语: (1)FCA (Free Carrier) 货交承运人 (2)FAS (Free Alongside Ship) 装运港船边交货 (3)FOB (Free on Board) 装运港船上交货 (4)CFR (Cost and Freight) 成本加运费 (5)CIF (Cost,Insurance and Freight) 成本、保险费

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

personnel system 人事制度 personnel management 人事管理 office hour 办公时间 company time 工作时间 work hour 工作时间 eight-hour shift 八小时工作制 shift 轮班 morning session 上午班 evening/night shift 小/大夜班 day

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Bob went to another computer repair shop. The technician told him pretty much the same thing. Bob went to Office Stuff and to PaperClips. He saw an HP laptop that he liked. It was on sale at both stores. But it was cheaper at Office Stuff. He went ba

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Loyalty cards and insurance 会员卡和保险 Every little helps 积少成多 As it pushes into finance, Tescos Clubcard gives it a competitive edge 乐购进军金融界,其会员卡为之奠定优势 SOME young drivers get tanked up and wrap the

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Tort reform 侵权法改革 Closing the lottery 不能再靠碰运气 The debate over tort reform generates exaggerated claims, but also a few good ideas 改革催生了大量索赔,但也带来一些好观念 IN HIS floundering campaign for presid

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

G. A. general agent 总代理商、总代理人 GA go ahead 办理、可行 GAAP general Accepted Accounting Principles 通用会计准则 GAAS Generally Accepted Auditing Standard 通用审计标准 GAC General Administration of Customs 海关总署

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Hey man, you hit my car. B: I really didn't mean to. A: It doesn't matter, because you damaged my car. B: It looks okay to me. A: Look what you did to my rear bumper. B: What's wrong with it? A: My bumper is smashed in. B: I didn't do that. A: You

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 驾车-Driving