Health care reform enters a new era in about two hours. President Obama is scheduled to sign that bill into law. Then, he is going to travel around the country to sell the plan to skeptics. But Republicans say that battle is on to get ready for legal

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(三)月

外贸英语口语UNIT13

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语口语

unit 13 insurance Mr smith, a newzerland businessman,is importing a batch of porcelain ware from china.The price terms have been fixed on CIF oakland basis. After loading the goods on board ship,Mr smith go to the insurance company to have the porcel

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语口语

1.Housing 住房 A:How about the housing costs in this town? B:The average house will cost $200,000. If you rent, you are looking at $1,500 a month for a nice apartment. A:这个地方的住房费用怎么样? B:平均的房价是20万美元,如果租的话,好的公寓差不多

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1. Space shuttle Endeavour and its crew of six are safely back on Earth, following a successful construction mission to the International Space Station. The shuttle touched down at Kennedy Space Center late Sunday night. Only one more mission for End

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(二月)

Unit 10 Medical Ethics After-Class Reading PASSAGE I Required Course: Bedside Manner 101[1] Connie Cronin is the kind of nurse who loves to work the overnight shift on Christmas Eve to usher in the ho

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

I'm Ashaly been. Sitting here for Anderson Cooper welcome to 360 podcast. What in a name? Democracts and Republicans battle over a key piece of health care reform, is it a tax? Keeping them honest, Anderson with the ridiculous. Let's get start.We are

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月

4.Disputes over Insurance 保险纠纷 As you may recall the June consignment arrived at India seriously damaged. 你也许记得,6月份发运到印度的那批货破损严重。 The loss through breakage was over 30% of the consignment. 破碎损失

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Obamacare 奥巴马医改 Experimental medicine 实验医学 A year after the big launch, is Obamacare working? 实施一年的奥巴马医改到底奏效吗? TEXAS has a higher share of uninsured citizens than any state in America. Until recently

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Signalling explains all kinds of behaviour. 信号行为能够解释各种各样的行为。 Firms pay dividends to their shareholders, who must pay income tax on the payouts. 企业给股东支付红利,股东必须为这笔支出缴纳收入税。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Yes, I know it's been 6 months. But... 是,我知道已经六个月了,但是... I am very well aware of the statistics. 我非常清楚那些数据 But I haven't given up hope and neither should you. 但我还没放弃,你们也不应该放弃

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

President Barack Obama's administration has signalled that its healthcare reforms may be diluted, amid pressure(压力) from opponents. Mr Obama has been pressing for a government-run scheme to extend healthcare insurance(保险) to some 46 million pe

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

President Barack Obama has said he intends to get something done this year on healthcare reform. In an interview for ABC News ahead of his key speech to Congress, he said he was open to new ideas and would not be rigid or ideological. Mr Obama said

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

奥巴马敦促延长失业救济金 WASHINGTON, Dec. 7 (Xinhua) -- President Barack Obama on Saturday urged lawmakers to extend unemployment benefits for millions of unemployed Americans before Christmas to help low- income families and bolster job

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

奥巴马向因医改失医保人道歉 WASHINGTON, Nov. 7 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday said sorry to Americans who are losing their current health insurance plans as a result of the president's signature health care overhaul t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Buzzworthy由buzz(嗡嗡声;骚动;传闻)和worthy(值得的)组合而成,英文释义为:Likely to arouse the interest andattention of the public, either by media coverage or word ofmouth(通过媒体报道或口口相传的形式,有可能引发

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

汉语新难词英译(一)

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

在生活和生意来往的时候,常常需要运用商务英语来提高你的印象分,这里向大家提供一些商务英语口语集锦,推荐一下能飞的学习软件,能有效的提高大家学习英语的效率。 1.You're in the pi

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

近日,支付宝在我的保障中新增了若干险种,其中包括一项扶老人险,用户支付3元,一年期间最高可获得2万元的法律诉讼费用,并提供全年的法律咨询服务。 请看相关报道: Helping the elderl

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Take executive action on immigration. 在移民问题上采取执行行动。 Bucket. 去他的。 New climate regulations. 新气候规定。 Bucket. 去他的。 It's the right thing to do. 这么做才对。 My new attitude is paying off. 我的新态

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲