EMILY: I want to ask you about something. ANNA: Yes? EMILY: My colleagues at work say I should get health insurance. What do you think? ANNA: I think it's important. I can give you my insurance agent's card if you want. EMILY: But I'm not sure what

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化口语

Congress has cleared three major items off its to-do-list. NPRs Tamara Keith reports both the House and Senate today passed a measure combining the highway bill, a long-term flood insurance extension and another year of reduced student loan interest

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Speaking today at the United NationsClimate Summit in New York, President Obama pledged to make the issue of climate change a key US initiative. President said the nation is determined to act against the threat of global climate change in order to m

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

今天我们要学的词是overblown。 Overblown,是过份,夸张的意思。截至到星期一早上,全球范围内感染甲型H1NI流感的人数已经接近一千人,成为几天来媒体报道的焦点。与此同时,有分析人士认为

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

工作薪酬相关英语单词 personnel system 人事制度 personnel management 人事管理 office hour 办公时间 company time 工作时间 work hour 工作时间 eight-hour shift 八小时工作制 shift 轮班 morning session 上午班 evening/night shift 小/大夜班 day shift 日班 a

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

180 killed in strong quake in northwest Iran: official Two strong earthquakes struck villages in northwest Iran on Saturday killing some 180 people and injuring hundreds of others. Six villages near the city of Tabriz were completely destroyed and ot

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 Hourly News 每小时新闻

A:please tell me something about your insurance background. A:请讲一下你在保险行业的从业情况. E:I majored in international banking at college so I took many insurance courses.And I worked at an insurance company for my graduation

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Now for more on the presser by The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, we are joined in the studio by my colleague Wu Haojun. Q1: The big picture for employment certainly looks good here especially considering the economic climate, now,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

time hull insurance 船舶定期保险 marine insurance 海损保险 maritime transportation insurance 海洋运输保险 fire insurance 火险 cargo insurance 货物保险 compulsory insurance 强制保险 life insurance 人寿保险 insurance policy 保险单 expiration of policy

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

一、跟单 信用证 常用条款及短语 (1)special additional risk 特别附加险 (2)failure to delivery 交货不到险 (3)import duty 进口 关税 险 (4)on deck 仓面险 (5)rejection 拒收险 (6)aflatoxin 黄曲霉素险 (7)fire risk exte

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

China's Ministry of Health is promoting a new medical payment system which will allow patients to pay after they receive medical treatment. More than 20 provincial regions are carrying out the payment program in local hospitals on a trial basis. But

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Too Pessimistic Ula:How do you feel today? Tim:I dont know. Ula:Dont be so depressed. Has Nancy come to see you? Tim:Not yet. She must be seeing someone else. Nobody wants to marry a lame guy. Ula:Cheer up! She is not that kind of girl and youre not

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Lodge a claim 提出索赔 What shall we do when we find a shortage in the shipment? 如果发现货物短缺,我们该怎么办? You should do one of the two things: either to lodge a claim with the ship-owner or with the insurance company. 你可以

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Finance and economics: Insurance in China Safe or sorry? 财经:中国的保险行业,确保安全还是留有遗憾? Regulators try to tame the unruly parts of an important industry. 监管部门努力驯服一个重要行业中不守规矩的角

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

mortgagee 承按人;承押人;受押人 mortgagee in possession 管有承按人 mortgagor 按揭人;抵押人 mother fund 母基金 Motor Insurers' Bureau of Hong Kong 香港汽车保险局 moto

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

national income 国民收入 national income account 国民收入帐户 National Institute of Economic and Social Research 国立经济及社会研究所 national insurance contribution [United Kingdo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

offeree 受要约人 offeree company 受要约公司 offeree shareholder 受要约公司的股东 offeror 要约人 offeror company 要约公司;提出要约公司 off-floor terminal 离场交易终端

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

marginal cost 边际成本 marginal effect 轻微影响 marginal relief 边际宽免;所得税减免 marginal tax band 边际税阶 marginal tax rate 边际税率 marine insurance 海上保险 marin

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

What number should I call in case of accident? 当发生事故时我应该打几号电话? Does this insurance cover the passengers,too? 这个保险包括同行者吗? Yes,it does. 是的,它包括。 What is the name of the insurance company?

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

五、损益类 Profit and loss 收入 Income 业务收入 OPERATING INCOME 主营业务收入 Prime operating revenue 产品销售收入 Sales revenue 服务收入 Service revenue 其他业务收入 Other operating revenue 材料销售 Sales materials 代购代售 包装物出租 Wrappage lease

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇