Hi, everybody.Over the past year, more than 10 million Americans have gained the financial security and peace of mind that comes with health insurance. 大家好!过去一年里,有超过1000万人获得了医疗保险,这一保障为他们带来

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

A: I think I am running a fever, and my stomach hurts. B: Do you feel bad enough that we should call a doctor? A: I dont want to wait till the last minute to try and locate a physician. B: Do you know how to find a doctor in this country? A: The fron

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

A: I am really not feeling very well. B: Do you think you need to go to a doctor? A: I think that we should maybe check into how to find a doctor in this country. B: I dont know where to begin looking for a doctor here. A: I think that we should call

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

How did you start the flood? 你是怎么引起洪水的? A doctor vacationing on the Riviera met a lawyer friend and asked him what he was doing there. The lawyer replied,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

ECONOMICS REPORT - Officials Investigate Competition in the U.S. Insurance Industry By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, October 22, 2004 This is Bob Doughty with the VOA Special English Economics Repor

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

保管人 custodian 保障安排 security arrangement 《保障投资者条例》 Protection of Investors Ordinance 保险业监理专员 Commissioner of Insurance 保险业监理处 Office of the Com

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Man: Hi, I made a reservation for a mid-size vehicle. The name is Jimmy Fox. Agent: Im sorry, we have no mid-size available at the moment. Man: I dont understand, I made a reservation, do you have my reservation? Agent: Yes, we do, unfortunately we r

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Good morning, I need to buy car insurance for the used car I just bought. B: Yes, no problem. Do you have your registration and Certificate of Ownership with you? A: Yes, it is all right here. B: Did you drive your car here? A: Yes, it is out in t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

Hello everyone, I m Catherine Callaway at the CNN Center in Atlanta with a look at what s happening NOW IN THE NEWS for you. Police have executed a search warrant at a Las Vegas pharmacy in connection with Michael Jackson s death. More than a dozen

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(八)月

Im Reggie Aqui at the CNN center in Atlanta, Georgia. Heres a look at whats happening right NOW IN THE NEWS. President Obama, in Montana, pushing his health care reform, as many polls show most Americans against his proposal, the president has been

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(八)月

A factually bogus ad from the leading pro-Obama super PAC is expected to run in battleground states across the country. It features the laid-off Steel worker named, Joe Soptic. When Mitt Romney and Bain closed the plant, I lost my health care. And my

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(八)月

All Chinese living below the poverty line in rural areas will have access to basic medical care and other health services close to the national average by 2020, according to a guideline released by 15 central government departments. 根据15个中央部

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

关于索赔部门主管职务 809.Did you work in a similar position before? 你以前做过同样的工作吗? 810. Yes.I have been with ABC Insurance Company for four years,and before that,I worked with the Pacific surveyor company a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

An insurance policy 投保单 A:Bad news, I'm afraid. Our supplier has gone bust. The parts you ordered have arrived at the docks but the handling agent won't release them until someone pays the invoice. We also need to arrange transport to the facto

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: The Senate overnight voted to approve a budget resolution which amounts to the first step of a repeal of the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare. There's a long, long, long way to go. Republicans and Democrats have yet t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

9. May I ask a few questions about insurance? 请问我能咨询几个有关保险的问题吗? 还能这样说: Could you tell me something about insurance? I'd like to have a good knowledge about insurance. 谚语: Ask and you shall receive. 勤

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain? 您能查一下瓷器的保险费吗? OK, just a second. 可以,请稍等。 No problem. 没问题。 Can you tell me if particular average insurance includes compensation of goods damage? 请问单

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

To insure 投保 A: I am looking for insurance from your company. 我是来贵公司投保的。 B: Mr. Wang, Mr. William will meet you in the office. 王先生,威廉先生在办公室接待您。 A: By the way, what kind of insurance are you able

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Finance and Economics;Generali;Ciao, Giovanni;Italys biggest insurer fires its boss. 财经;意大利忠利保险换帅;再见,乔瓦尼;意大利最大保险公司的老板被解雇了。 Rarely elegant, often brutal, sacking the boss

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

STEPHEN FEE: Gail Davis is 52 years old and lives on Chicago's SouthSide. Every day she prepares lunch for her 82 year old mother who suffered a stroke. Gail is her mom's primary caregiver yet Gail herself has struggled for decades with mental illnes

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列