商务英语写作:有关保险的句子
The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing vessel 1 at the final port of discharge. 被保险货物在卸货港卸离海轮后,保险责任以60天为限。
We generally insure W.P.A. on C.I.F. sales.按到岸价交易,我们一般保水渍险。
The additional premium 2 is for the buyer’s account.增加的费用由买方负担。
We adopt the warehouse 3 to warehouse clause which is commonly used in international insurance.我们采用国际保险中惯用的“仓对仓”的责任条款。
We cover insurance on the 100 tons of wool.我们为这100吨羊毛办理保险。
We cannot comply with your request for insuring your order for 130% of its invoice 4 value.我们不能为你方订货办理按发票金额130%的保险。
This kind of additional risk is coverable at 2‰.这种附加险的保险费是千分之二。
This risk is coverable at a premium of …%.这个险别是按。。。%的保险费率投保。
Please cover us on (cover for us) the goods detailed 5 below:…请对下述货物保险:
Insurance on the goods shall be covered by us for 110% of the CIF value, and any extra premium for additional coverage 6, if required, shall be borne by the buyers. 将由我方按照到岸价的发票金额110%办理该货的保险,如果需要,额外增加保险的费用将由买方承担。
- The vessel is fully loaded with cargo for Shanghai.这艘船满载货物驶往上海。
- You should put the water into a vessel.你应该把水装入容器中。
- You have to pay a premium for express delivery.寄快递你得付额外费用。
- Fresh water was at a premium after the reservoir was contaminated.在水库被污染之后,清水便因稀而贵了。
- We freighted the goods to the warehouse by truck.我们用卡车把货物运到仓库。
- The manager wants to clear off the old stocks in the warehouse.经理想把仓库里积压的存货处理掉。
- The seller has to issue a tax invoice.销售者必须开具税务发票。
- We will then send you an invoice for the total course fees.然后我们会把全部课程费用的发票寄给你。
- He had made a detailed study of the terrain.他对地形作了缜密的研究。
- A detailed list of our publications is available on request.我们的出版物有一份详细的目录备索。