[00:00.00]在线英语听力室( www.tingroom.com )友情制作 [00:00.77]1994 Passage5 [00:03.29]Discoveries in science and technology [00:06.22]are thought by untaught minds [00:08.74]to come in blinding flashes [00:11.06]or as the result of dramatic acciden

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 历年考研英语阅读理解

AS IT IS 2016-10-03 MacArthur Foundation Honors California Man for Helping Poor 麦克阿瑟基金会帮助加州穷人和移民家庭 A private group has recognized a California man who helps poor people and immigrant families. The John D. and Cathe

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Dialog 1: M: As a consultant, arent you afraid of giving the wrong advice?(表示问者已经心中有数) F: You mean am I afraid of failure? M: failure is too strong a word, afraid of making mistakes? F: you learn from your mistakes you know(表示所有人). M

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

GlaxoSmithKline is settling a historic health care fraud case for three billion dollars. The drugmaker has agreed to plead guilty to misdemeanor criminal charges that it promoted its drugs for unauthorized uses and failed to disclose to pertinent inf

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

你知道时下最神秘最热门的Tesla电动车吗?这款新型的汽车的创始人Elon Musk也是现实版的钢铁侠哦!你对Elon Musk或Tesla电动车知道多少呢? 特斯拉电动车 本课精选词汇: 1. Tesla 特斯拉电动车 2

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Ah, Sunflower 啊!向日葵 Ah, sunflower, weary of time, 啊,向日葵!你厌倦了时光 Who countest the steps of the sun; 它计数着太阳的脚步: Seeking after that sweet golden clime 你寻找那美好的宝贵的地方 Where the tr

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

NASDAQ, acronym for the National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation system, is one of the largest markets in the world for the trading of stocks. The number of companies listed on NASDAQ is more than that on any of the other stock

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

《纽约时报》最近举办了一项征文活动,邀请申请美国大学课程、并成功拿到Offer的中国学生分享他们的申请文书。本篇文书来自金延峰,目前就读于Middlebury College(明德学院:美国顶级文理学

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Brainstorm~~ 演唱者:Arctic Monkeys Brian Top marks for not trying So I'd like you to bless us with your effortlessness We'd wait for and so trained and comforted And I wonder Are you putting us under 'Cos we can't take our eyes off your t-shirt

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Book Cooks Up Recipe for Innovation During his 2011 State of the Union Address, President Barack Obama called innovation the key to America's rebuilding and growth in the century ahead. Inspired by the message, Steven Johnson set out to identify the

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

恶搞:乔布斯大战比尔盖茨 Let me just step right in, I got things to invent. 我长话短说,好多东西还等着我发明. I'm an innovator, baby, 我是创新者 宝贝 change the world, 我改变了世界 Fortune 500 'fore you kissed a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

JUDY WOODRUFF: Next: He's written books about individuals who changed the game, from Benjamin Franklin to Albert Einstein to Steve Jobs. But in his latest work, The Innovators, Walter Isaacson pulls together a story about the group of creative minds

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

NASDAQ, acronym for the National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation system, is one of the largest markets in the world for the trading of stocks. The number of companies listed on NASDAQ is more than that on any of the other stock

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

So with this realization in mind, I decided to embrace all of the different versions of myself 带着这种认识,我决定接受一个截然不同的自己, even allow myself to reinvent myself at times. 甚至允许自己以全新的面貌出现。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

If you're among those thousands of men who want to change jobs in the new year, however, hiring professionals will tell you that Jan. 1 isn't the time to kick off (开始,着手) your preparations-it's now. Starting to gather resources, credentials

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

托福语法讲解:动词的不定式

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Steve Jobs Insanely great《乔布斯传》疯狂的伟大 REMOVING the sleeve reveals a bookthat is entirely white, except for the names of its author and subject inelegant black type on the spine. It is the perfect design for the biography ofa man

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Young voters 年轻选民 Apathetic fallacy 无情的谬误 Online voting could transform Britain's electorate 网络投票改变英国选民 Fancy a snap election? 喜欢临时选举? ONE-BY-ONE they approach the lectern, explaining why they will

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: Many young scientists are having a difficult time getting their careers going, and the reason is often funding - a lack of it. The National Institutes of Health agrees this is a problem, so it established the New Innovator Award.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Russian spies 俄国 熊间谍们 Unearthing Moscow's moles 挖出莫斯科内应 How the FBI claims to have caught Putin's spooks in New York FBI是怎么宣布抓住普京在纽约的探子呢 HOW American sanctions might bite on Russian banks is a

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列