Chinese has been added to the graduation exam list by an Italian high school and 29 students will take the test this year, the Guangming Daily reports quoting Italian local media. 《光明日报》援引意大利当地媒体的报道称,意大利一

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

For students majoring in art, theater and film, graduation is a festival event: They are showcasing their best work on campuses all over the country. 对于那些艺术、戏剧与电影专业的学生来说,毕业是一个重大的节日。在全国

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Remember being a senior in high school? It was a big deal, right? Homecoming, the prom, graduation, the excitement of taking that next step. You know, the stuff that memories are made of. Well, can you imagine high school ending in 11th grade? Junior

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(二)月

I think it all depends on the student, obviously. We like Senator Buttars raising the issue of the significance of the 12th year of high school. In Utah, we're finding however that the 12th year really needs to be intensified. We need to have full fo

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(二)月

An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city . However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, who complain that the migrants have brought many serious proble

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

1. survey,调查,调查报告,民意调查(测验)。 eg:A recent survey of public opinion showed that most people were worried about the increasing crimes. 一份最近的民意调查表明,大多数人对不断增长的犯罪率表示忧虑。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

Confidence is not just believing you can do it. Confidence is knowing you can do it. Know that you are capable of accomplishing anything you want, and live your life with confidence. Anything can be achieved through focused, determined effort and sel

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

英语面试口语对话:你认为自己是什么性格的人? (A=Applicant I=Interviewer) Dialogue 1 I:What kind of character do you think you have? A:Generally speaking,l am an open-minded person. I:What is your strongest trait? A:Cheer

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Directions: For this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Jobs for Graduates. You should write at least 120 words and base your composition on the outline below: 1、大学生难找工作, 2、原因很多, 3、解决

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Better Make Room for College Kids, Obama Says First Lady Michelle Obama launched a media campaign last week designed to help more young people go to college. A new social media website called Better Make Room is at the center of the campaign. Better

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

It'sawful. 实在太糟糕 It'sterrible/dreadful. 例句: A:What'sup?Jason? 怎么了?杰森? B:Well,I'mnotinagoodmoodthesedays. 我最近心情不好。 A:Why?What'sgoingon? 为什么?怎么回事? B:Igotanewplaceaftergraduation,butitturns

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Passage Three 32. A. In June or July. B. In July. C. In May or June. D. In May. 33. A. Professors and researchers. B. Foreign guests and students. C. News people and entertainers. D. Professors and leaders. 34. A. Harvard. B. Yale. C. Princeton. D. C

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

A:please tell me something about your insurance background. A:请讲一下你在保险行业的从业情况. E:I majored in international banking at college so I took many insurance courses.And I worked at an insurance company for my graduation

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 由于中外学校结构差异造成一定程度上的做题困难 国外大学结构及官衔 president(大学校长) University dean(学校分院长) College/school head of the faculty Faculty head of the division Division chairman Depar

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如何攻克高考英语新题型阅读简答题 2010年上海英语高考在阅读部分引入了新题型阅读简答题。在阅读300字左右的一段文字后,回答4个与之相关的问题,分值为8分。该题考核学生综合运用语言

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Directions: For this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Jobs for Graduates. You should write at least 120 words and base your composition on the outline below:1、大学生难找工作,2、原因很多,3、解决的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

本期内容: The American-led Cassini space mission to Saturn has just come to a spectacular end. Controllers had commanded the probe to destroy itself by plunging into the planet's atmosphere. It survived for just over a minute before being broke

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。 2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have un

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Voice 1 Hello. Im Rachel Hobson. Voice 2 And Im Marina Santee. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 I was going acro

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

最近毕业季,五花八门毕业照在网上疯传。备考雅思的同学都是战士,一边忙于毕业各种事情,一边专心战雅思。毕业的各种事情也可以跟雅思考官说说看哦...下面雅思频道就为同学们整理了

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语