又是一年的毕业季啦,每年的压轴大戏Graduation Season特辑来啦!这周为大家带来的是Special Episode的Part 1,Banana们畅谈面试上的first impression,感受老banana们挑剔的眼光吧!录制中出现小插曲,M

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

DOUG JOHNSON: Welcome to American Mosaic in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) Im Doug Johnson. Today we listen to new music from Mary Chapin Carpenter And answer a question about turkeys ... But first, we help send off the college graduates of two thousan

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(五)月

英语四六级写作 200个佳句 1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking. 依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

一.本课要点及示例 在这一课里, 我们要学习以 that, t-h-a-t, that, which, w-h-i-c-h, which 和 who,w-h-o, who 开头的短句. 这种短句在整个句子里有修饰的功用. 首先我们还是听一段对话, 内容是说彼得和玛

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(276) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA中级美国英语

She was graduating from high school. She was excited. Graduation was in one week. She had to prepare for graduation. She went to the store. She bought make-up and hair products. She wanted to look her best. Next, she had to buy her graduation gown at

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

Alex: hi, Bob, I am so glad that you came. Bob: of course I'd come. I couldn't think of a better chance to see all my old friends. A: yeah. It's hard to believe that it's been ten years since graduation. It feels just yesterday we collected our diplo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: You don't have to be a genius to know how to code, you need to be determined. 你不见得非得是天才才可以写程序,关键在于决心。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Every single human being has value and my value is not determined on how I look or what job I have, or where I'm from, where I was born, how much money, all that stuff is nothing. 每个人都有自

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

9. Look, the president of the college is going to make the opening speech now. 瞧,校长要致开幕词了。 还能这样说: The president of the college is delivering the opening address at graduation exercises. The president of the college i

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I need to write two thesis. 我需要写两篇论文。 还能这样说: I do with two thesis. I need to work on two papers. 谚语: A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难之交是真朋友。 2. How's your thesis going? 你的论文写得怎

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

So, graduates 毕业生们 I hope that you understand that this day is not just the culmination of your own dreams 我希望你们理解 今天并不只是你们自己梦想的实现 but the realization of the dreams of so many who came before you 今天

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

今天我们要学的词是substantive. Substantive形容词,实质性的。U.S. President Donald Trump said a time and place have been determined for the planned meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, and Washington and Pyongyang are engage

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Do you mind working for someone younger than yourself? 你介意在比你年轻的人手下工作吗? Not at all. 完全不介意。 I spent the last two years in business school studying alongside people in their 20s and 30s. 过去两年来,我在

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

If you choose to use your status and influence to raise your voice on behalf of those who have no voice; if you choose to identify not only with the powerful, but with the powerless; if you retain the ability to imagine yourself into the lives of tho

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

2.3 Inquire about Courses 圣诞节 M: How did you choose courses when you were abroad? W: That's a very good question. Choosing proper courses and effectively planning a college schedule is very important to the progress toward your educational goal

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AT GRADUATION OF COLUMBUS POLICE DIVISION'S 114TH CLASS Aladdin Shrine Center Columbus, Ohio 10:53 A.M. EST THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Please, everybody have a seat. Thank you so much. Well, what a wonderful recepti

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

09年12月六级作文预测及范文(20) Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Choices after Graduation. You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the table and the outline (given i

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

中国学历标准翻译 结业证书 Certificate of Completion 毕业证书 Certificate of Graduation 肄业证书 Certificate of Completion/Incompletion/ Attendance/Study 教育学院 College/Institute of Education 中学 Middle[Secondary] School 师范学校 Normal School[upp

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

To be a happier person, you can't let your view of the world be determined by news headlines because as long as bad events haven't vanished from the face of the earth, they'll always be enough of them to fill the news. 若想要成为更快乐的人,

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Idiom: Real trooper ( determined person ) Hit the book: Wedding planner Concierge Divulge Winery Esteem Connotation Inferior to Mindset Life-long career Former wedding planner Wang Mingzhu finished the course in July and now has a job in working for

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语