What a Bright Idea! 好主意! Kathy Mannings and Evan Whiting are discussing graduation plans. 凯西曼宁斯和艾凡怀汀正在讨论毕业计画。 K:Evan, I can't believe we're finally going to graduate from graduate school. 凯西:艾凡,真

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(319) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 中式口语纠错

Good morning, all my dear listeners! Welcome to Morning Class from KeKe Net English. Im Juliet. As a saying goes, An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening. So, Im hoping that you can spend a meaningful time here. We have a way of expressing

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

剧情介绍: 三岁看大,七岁看老。地球那一边的美洲大陆上,一个叫莱登(阿丽克西斯布莱德尔)的姑娘打从刚懂事起,就规划起了未来的人生目标--当个乖孩子,做个模范生,顺顺当当升入理想的大学,荣誉毕业,再找一份如意的工作,住进一间精致的公寓,从此过着幸福快乐的

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语听力

For most highschoolers, graduation day is a culmination of four years' of hard work and dedication. It was exciting to walk across the stage. But for Honor Student Caisha Gayles, what began as a happy occasion became anything but. There was a little

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

应聘保险经济人英语面谈-求职面试来源: 【关注,就是关注自己的未来】 2008年3月4日A:please tell me something about your insurance background. A:请讲一下你在保险行业的从业情况. E:I majored in internat

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

经典句型:I think you dream will come true. 我想你会梦想成真的。 A:Do you want to pursue a master's degree after you graduate? 甲:毕业后你想攻读硕士学位吗? B:Yes,I'm always dreaming of that. 乙:是的。我一直都梦想着

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

The music festival was today. He was ready to go. His favorite singer was performing. He packed his autograph book. He hoped to get close enough. He wanted his autograph. He was determined to get it. He left early to the music festival. He arrived in

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

So, Dr. King said, Not everybody can be famous. But everybody can be great, because greatness is determined by service. Yet, those of you who are history scholars may know the rest of that passage. He said, You don't have to have a college degree to

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

新英语口语900句 Making plans 订计划 451. What do you plan to do after graduation? 毕业后你打算做什么? 452. I doubt that I'll do anything tomorrow. 明天我恐怕什么也不做。 453. I probably go there in the evening because I

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

I am nearly finished. I have one last hope for you, which is something that I already had at 21. The friends with whom I sat on graduation day have been my friends for life. They are my children's godparents, the people to whom I've been able to turn

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Review One.For this lesson,you'll need a pencil and a piece of paper. Anne is bored.She decides to call Steven at WEFL. Listen to their conversation. Hello.Steven Winn speaking. Hi.Steven.Busy? Oh.hi.Anne!How are you doing?You OK? Oh,sure.I've just b

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Wk 50 (12 December 2001) Call For US Vote Recount Is RejectedThis Week in HistoryGeorge W. Bush becomes US president after the Supreme Court rejects a call for a vote recount. In 2001, the Supreme Court of the United States rejected a call for a reco

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻与报道—News and Reports

Confidence is not just believing you can do it. Confidence is knowing you can do it. Know that you are capable of accomplishing anything you want, and live your life with confidence. Anything can be achieved through focused, determined effort and sel

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

1. You're a good singer! 你唱歌真好听! 还能这样说: You sing very well! You are good at singing. 应用解析: sing away 唱歌把忘掉;唱歌庆贺; sing out 大声喊出,大声唱; sing to sleep 哼着歌儿使入睡 2. I r

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

A:please tell me something about your insurance background. A:请讲一下你在保险行业的从业情况. E:I majored in international banking at college so I took many insurance courses.And I worked at an insurance company for my graduation

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A:please tell me something about your insurance background. A:请讲一下你在保险行业的从业情况. E:I majored in international banking at college so I took many insurance courses.And I worked at an insurance company for my graduation

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

省时高效法 Think of Your Minutes as Money 视时间为金钱 Assign a monetary value to your time, and watch how much less of it you're willing to waste on unimportant stuff. You can do this using your current income or make up a completely imag

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

每天鼓励自己做一些事情-学习一些新东西What you do every day is already important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. But today, I dare you to take it up a notch, pump some extra life into every hour, and really make

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

今天我们要学的词是 commencement. Commencement 毕业典礼。More than 100 Notre Dame graduates walked out on Sunday as Vice President Mike Pence began his address at their commencement ceremony. 美国副总统彭斯星期天在圣母诺特丹

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃