A Letter of Congratulation May 10th,2008 Dear Jack, I am delighted to learn that you are going to graduate. That is one of the most joyful news I have heard for a long time. I would like to extend to you my utmost congratulations on your graduation.

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

英语作文 Graduates pressure in finding jobs Nowadays, more and more university graduates complain that graduation does not equate to employment. They experience great difficulties finding satisfactory jobs. What is the cause of this phenomenon In my

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册Flash第2版

1. strain,(动植物的)种,品种。 eg:This strain of wheat can grow during a cold winter. 这种品系的小麦能在寒冷的春天生长。 2. hopefully是个副词,表示怀着希望地;hopefully也有但愿的意思,表示这意思时多

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英文广播剧在线听

[00:04.00]CONVERSATION 1 [00:09.14]SO, WHERE ARE YOU FROM? [00:13.69]Brad: So, Paula, where are you from? [00:20.85]paula: I'm from Canada, originally. [00:24.79]Brad: From Canada? Where were you born? [00:29.65]Paula: Montreal. [00:33.41]Brad: When

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语交谈注释版

1. What degree have you received? 你被授予过什么学位? 2. Where did you get your master's degree? 你在哪里被授予硕士学位? 3. How many years did it take you to get the degree? 你花了几年拿到这个学位? 4. What did you

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

01. As a large number of college graduates finish school and step into the employment market, students feel the cut-throat competition when they are trying to find a job. 大量毕业生涌入就业市场寻找工作,这使越来越多的大学生感

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

1. I Cant Believe My Eyes 我简直不能相信眼前的事实 A: I cant believe my eyes! B: Well, if it isnt Mike Li! A: Jim Wang! Its nice to see you again! Its been a long time. B: You know, Mike, Ive been meaning to call you for a long time. Im

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

Graduation Speeches Discuss World Problems, Look for Solutions Speeches have long been an important tradition at college and university graduation ceremonies in the United States. Every spring, schools honor students who have successfully completed t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Who are Friends Friends are the people you feel safe around because you know they care about you. They call just to see how you are doing, because a friend doesn't need an excuse. They tell you the truth, the first time, and you do the same. You kno

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Or if that money-making website that you designed with your friends somehow suddenly attracts investors and advertisers and becomes the go-to site for whatever it is you're selling, blogging, sharing, or net-casting and success shinning, hoped-for bu

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Betty Applewhite was a gifted woman. Everyone had always said so, ever since she was a child. Her first piano teacher praised her dexterity. Her first college professor applauded her sense of rhythm. Her first symphony conductor hailed her dramatic f

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

By the authority invested in me by the USC Board of Trustees我将行使南加大校董会赋予我的权力 I hereby confer upon Marc Benioff the degree of doctor of humane letters honoris causa谨此授予马克贝尼奥夫 人文学荣誉博士学位

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

今天要学的词是toast,t-o-a-s-t,toast不就是烤面包吗,对啦,但是今天说的是喝酒,不是面包。cheers日本王妃生了一个男孩,全国上下一片欢腾,报纸说Thousands of Japanese dance and drink to toast the ar

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Finally, tonight those College graduation speeches usually filled with inspirational advice, but this year, the famous speakers have taken a tough love, no nonsense tone, one of them, we should let you know, using some of his trade mark colorful lang

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

[外贸英语] 背诵200句国外经典文章 提高外贸英文捷径 1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking. 依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

And some people will pity you in a way you will not like: and some may even laugh at you. 你总会感到内心些许压抑,或者某种耻辱。有人怜悯你,你却不乐意那种直白的表达方式,更有人索性嘲笑你。 O mamma! exc

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

It's important to make amends after an argument, no matter how small or big. Being stubborn and fighting with one another is what causes you to become distant, which could lead to a breakup. 不管是大吵或小吵,重点是吵架后一定要修补关

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Topic1 Gaokao cheatingA police investigation into cheating during this month's national college exam has been launched in Henan. The province has found 165 violators, with 127 of them taking the test for others. Every year, the educational authoritie

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

L: We had such a nice time with you two last night. He is so charming. And that idea. S: Yeah, actually, um, I-I wanted to talk to you about that. L: Okay, well, before you do, there is something I want you to have. I was gonna wait until you were 21

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

1. What does the man plan to wear during the summer months? A. a cool hat B. casual shoes C. light pants 2. What is one thing the man is NOT going to pack for the winter season? A. a coat B. some sweaters C. a jacket 3. What is the weather like in th

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择