Look at you boys. 孩子们看看你们 I can't believe the school year's almost over. 真不敢相信一学年就快结束了 In fact, stand against the wall. 事实上,过来靠墙站直 I want to see how much you've grown. 我想看看你们长高

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

After my graduation, I went to Beijing to further my studies. I lived there for three years. At first, I was happy, but later, I was frustrated and depressed. I was homesick all the time. Although the

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(293) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Our next report today is from Cynthia Lee with affiliate KABB in Texas. It`s about a high school graduation and specifically about two words written on the program for that graduation ceremony. The two words can have religious connotations, and one o

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(六)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. Im Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Its graduation season. And some scientists got to wondering whether the folks who shake hundreds of hands while passing out diplomas run the risk of coming

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

Topic1-How to make a good graduation speech Recently, two graduation speeches given by Chinese students at US universities have received polar reactions from Chinese netizens. What makes a good commencement speech? Topic2-University reading report Li

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

英语学习笔记: gown n. 学位袍 hood n.坎肩 tassel n. 穗 graduation season 毕业季 commencement ceremony/graduation ceremony 毕业典礼 academic dress/cap and gown 学士服 square academic cap/graduate cap/mortarboard 学位帽

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Directions:For this part you are allowed 30minutes to write a composition on the topic Jobsfor Graduates. You should write at least 120 wordsand base your composition on the outline below: 大学生难找工作,原因很多,解决的办法。 【

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

(大学)代理校长 Acting President (大学)副校长 Vice President (大学)校长 President/Chancellor (大学)专科 Major Types of Education in China short 2- to 3- year higher education programs (大学的)研究小组;讨论会 seminar (国家

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

m: It's time to graduate and it's time to find a job. Susan,why do we need to find a job? w:We need to work because we need money to live .We need money for food ,and clothes and to pay for our house. We need money for many different things. And onl

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

The road is long, and trust me, it can be really hard. So whatever you do, you hold on to that foolishly hopeful smile. 语音讲解: 单词发音 foolish /ˈfuːlɪʃ/ smile /smaɪl/ 连词发音 and trust me /əntrʌsmi/ 轻读重读 重读:tru

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

英语学习笔记: graduation n. 毕业;毕业典礼 farewell int.再会;别了 ceremony n. 仪式;礼节;典礼 academic adj.学院的;学术的 gown n. 长袍;长外衣 tassel n. 流苏 recruitment n.征募新兵;补充;招聘 bi

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

No matter what your degree, or where you got it from, graduation is always going to be a time to celebrate your achievements and give yourself a well deserved pat on the back. 不管你读的是什么学位,不管你是在哪里读的,毕业了就要

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

每年的英语专业四级考试中,写作都是重要的组成部分,为了更好地应对专四写作,下面就为大家带来英语专四的写作范文,希望能够对考生的写作有所帮助。 More and more college students complain

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

一.本课要点及示例 在这一课里, 我们要学习以 that, t-h-a-t, that, which, w-h-i-c-h, which 和 who,w-h-o, who 开头的短句. 这种短句在整个句子里有修饰的功用. 首先我们还是听一段对话, 内容是说彼得和玛

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AS IT IS 2016-10-19 US High School Completion Rate Reaches All-Time High 美国高中毕业率创历史新高 President Barack Obama says the percentage of Americans completing high school rose to its highest level ever last year. The president said

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

A: How time flies! Our college life will end in four months. A: 时间过得真快啊。四个月后们的大学生活就要画上句号了。 B: Yes. Have you made up your mind where to go after graduation? B: 是啊。你决定毕业后去哪里工作

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

With China's college graduation season drawing near, some industries, such as catering, travel and photo studios, are gearing up for a busy and lucrative period. 随着中国大学毕业季的临近,餐饮、旅行、摄影工作室等行业正为这

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

职业学校 vocational school 附中 attached middle school 在职进修班 in-service training course 进修班 class for advanced studies 短训班 short-term training course 专修科 special (training) course 自学考试 self-taught examination

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

托福听力高频分类词汇之教育!小编为大家介绍的是托福听力高频词汇中跟教育有关的内容,这类词汇在听力考试中出现的频率非常高,一起来看一下吧。 education 教育 educational 教育的 students

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives Where we're gonna be when we turn 25 I keep thinking times will never change Keep on thinking things will always be the same But when we leave this year we won't be coming back No more hanging ou

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲