196. Ill keep thinking about it . 我会再考虑的。 197. We may just have to share my car for a while. 一段 时间 里,也许我们不得不共用我的车。 198. We need to start a college fund for Tyler. 我们必须为泰勒设立一个大学 基金 。 199. Do you know what you

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

At least once a year,there are a lot of graduations. Its a time when a lot of people move on,from where they were,to another school or another class,or out into a real world.To graduate means to take a step forwad, to move onward. I can remember my h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

A:“please tell me something about your insurance background.” A:“请讲一下你在保险行业的从业情况.” E:“I majored in international banking at college so I took many insuran

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Most talk about person on the Internet. It's a serious title. When you consider what name is invoked the most times on blogs, Internet new sites, social media.... Kate M. and Prince George maybe Beyonce' or Justin Bieber come to mind but far surpassi

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(十一)月

It doesn't matter how slow you are, as long as you're determined to get there, you'll get there. 不管你有多慢,都不要紧,只要你有决心,你最终都会到达想去的地方 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.10

电影词典 period film 古装片 美国俚语 剧中:Just take it easy! take it easy : 放轻松 e.g. The doctor told me to take it easy and get lots of rest. 医生告诉我要放轻松,多多休息。 经典对白 1.剧中:I'd like to pro

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

Are the ceremonies a good way to recognize success in school? Or do they waste money and send the wrong message? Transcript of radio broadcast: 02 July 2008 This is the VOA Special English Education Report. In the United States, middle school is the

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(七)月

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. This week we: Present graduation speeches by famous speakers at several American colleges Answer a listener question about Star Trek And play music from Ziggy Marley'

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(六)月

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. We answered a question last week about how American college students find jobs after they graduate. Now, we discuss foreign graduates. The process for employing foreign workers in the United States i

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(七)月

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. according to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking. 依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。 2. the latest surveys show that quite a few children have unp

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

情景对话: Look at that, the stars are out. 看那,星星出来了。 Wow. They're so bright. 哇,他们好亮啊。 知识点笔记: Come out 电影上映;新产品推出 例句一】 That movie is going to come out next month. 那部电影

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Successful people don't have fewer problems. They have determined that nothing will stop them from going forward. 成功的人也会遇到很多问题,他们只是坚信没有东西可以阻止他们前进。(Ben Carson) 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.10

文本: A century later, Claudius, the club-foot stammerer, on the face of it, the most unlikely conqueror of all, was determined to get it right. If it was going to be done at all, Claudius reckoned, it had to be done in such massive force that th

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Topic1 Forbidden City management problemsRecent rumors that the Imperial Palace in central Beijing caught fire have been dismissed. The white smoke upon the royal relic shown in photos circulated online turned out to be a fire that started meters awa

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic1 Meat supplier of McDonald's, KFC suspendedThe Shanghai Food and Drug Administration has ordered a food processing plant to suspend production following allegations it used out-of-date and substandard meat. The plant in Jiading District of Shan

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

With commencement exercises happening these days all over the world, today is a good time to write again about the Graduation Pledge Alliance. Nearly 150 colleges and universities and some high schools in North America and Asia have in recent years m

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

And I would apologize, but it did not have anything to do with security 我很抱歉 但这同安全没一点关系 Those graduates just wanted you to know what it's like to register for classes here 这些毕业生只是想让你们体会一下 选课

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

今天我们要学的词是 grace period. Grace period 宽限期。日本通过立法,禁止持有儿童色情的图片和视频。The new law allows a grace period of one year for owners of such materials to get rid of them. 新法给现已持有这

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

we're only prisoners of circumstance 我们是环境的战俘 time has a way of slipping through your hands 时间总是从你的手中溜走 too young to notice , too many plans 太年轻以至于没注意到,太多的计划 and the band plays on.

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲