GWEN IFILL: Now we return to our weeklong series on the challenges of bringing up baby. We call it Parenting Now. Tonight, we look at how we raise girls in what has become a princess culture. CHILD: I found it. Mommy, I found it. GWEN IFILL: For pare

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

GWEN IFILL: Next, we turn to the latest in our series Parenting Now. Last night, we focused on concerns about raising girls and the ways our culture shapes their identity. Tonight, we turn to questions about that challenge of raising boys. In the cla

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

GWEN IFILL:Finally tonight, the tale of a top-secret town with a top-secret mission and the women who made history there. Ray Suarez has our book conversation. RAY SUAREZ:During the mid-1940s, thousands of young women got offers of good-paying jobs w

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

It is a hard part. You must learn it by heart. 这个部分很难,你一定把台词要牢记于心。 Don't worry, said Fox. 不用担心,小狐说。 That night Fox could not sleep. 当晚小狐没睡着。 He was thinking about the play. 他一直

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

Todd: Now, Shawn, you were just saying that at your university you're the only male student. Shawn: Yeah, in my program, I'm the only guy in my class, and when I signed up for the program I had known this going in to it, so on the first day I was a b

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Alex, can you talk a little about working at a radio station? Alex: Yeah, sure. The Radio station at my school is called WMKP. I'm actually a DJ. Well, not the turn table DJ per se, but a DJ that just plays music and talks on the air a lot, so

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - Sportswear Fitted to the Needs of Muslim GirlsBy Jill Moss Broadcast: Monday, June 05, 2006 I'm Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Development Report. This Friday, the Wor

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(六)月

At the age of 12, most girls are battling with their parents to get their ears pierced, learning the ropes at senior school and preparing for life as a teenager. 12岁的年纪,大多数的小女孩都还在向父母争取打耳洞的机会,努力适

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

蓝调王子 打榜热歌:Trey Songz - Bottoms Up [Intro] Yeah Oh oh it's Mr. Steal Yo Girl Oh oh it's Mr. Steal Yo Girl oh oh Let's go [Chorus: Trey Songz] Bottoms up, bottoms up, ey, what's in ya cup Got a couple bottles, but a couple ain't enoug

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Lets face it - men have been born with the tendency to forget their girlfriends birthdays. So even if she lets him get away with not noticing new haircuts, or new clothes; she would definitely throw him down the Empire State Building if he forgets he

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

经典歌曲-靠近你(THE LONG TO BE CLOSE TO YOU)卡朋特 Why do birds suddenly appear Every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be Close to you Why do stars fall down from the sky Every time you walk by? Just like me, they long to b

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

饶舌:Hollywood Undead - California 相关介绍 : Hip-Hop,Metal,Emo,电子,混合一起是什么感觉?就是他们,Hip-hop为主,金属为辅 ,screamo偶来捧场.创造出了这只杰出的乐队.这是他们发行的第一张专辑. Volo:这是

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

School bullying is a major problem worldwide, and China is no exception. This problem has become rampant in recent years in primary and middle schools nationwide. It has been estimated that there have been 43 cases of severe school bullying in this c

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

A photograph or postcard is popular souvenirs to take with us after visiting a foreign country. 从一个陌生国度旅行归来,带回一张照片或明信片作纪念品是司空见惯的事。 But one Singaporean woman has designed a novel way

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Melanie Jayne Chisholm(也被称为Melanie C或是Mel C)是一位英国的创作型歌手,也曾是举世闻名的五人合唱团Spice Girls(辣妹)的其中一名成员,那时她被称呼成Spoty Spice。在Spice Girls解散后单飞,她现在已经推出过了四张专辑,还曾在全英音乐奖和ECHO(德国的音

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

When she was a little girl, best-selling author and Momastery writer Glennon Doyle Melton was often described as pretty or adorable. People commented on her childhood beauty, and strangers were drawn in by her smile. But when a young Glennon would sp

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Game of Thrones will likely premiere later than normal next year. Past seasons of HBO's hit show have generally debuted sometime in early April; Season 3 hit the earliest, on March 31, while season 1 hit the latest, on April 17. So fans -- with appet

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BBC Learning English People and Places Women and football Jackie:Hello, welcome to People Places from bbclearningenglish.com. Today: women's football is there any hope for it? Major competitions for women, such as the World Cup, tend to go barely no

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

Chinese girls and young women are being pressured by a bizarre social media fad into proving that their diet-toned midriffs are no wider than a piece of A4 paper. 中国的年轻女性受到社交媒体奇葩潮流的驱使,正纷纷(晒图)证明

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Police in China have detained 75 people in connection with a widespread network that illegally determined the gender of unborn babies. 中国警方近日破获了一起非法鉴定胎儿性别的大案,逮捕了和该犯罪网络有关的75名犯罪嫌

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻