歌曲 : Spun 艺人 : Flipsyde 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : We The People 发行年代 : 2005 风格 : Hip Hop / Metal 相关介绍: Flipsyde是北美最火爆说唱摇滚乐队,2006年冬季奥运会歌演唱团体,2006年国际摇滚乐坛的霸主 Flipsyde的四个成员: Piper(主唱)S

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 饶舌音乐

[1] Three teenage girls who were killed by a train in Florida had been joking around and taking pictures on a narrow bridge just before they were hit. A boy, who was with the girls, told police he saw the train approaching, yelled at them to run, the

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(二月)

What do you think these names have in common? Royal. Charlie. Salem. Skyler. Justice. Oakley. Well, in the United States, all of these names are considered fitting for girls and boys. They are considered gender-neutral. And modern American parents ap

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(310) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Lesson 37 Mr Crisp: Good morning, children. Class: Good morning, sir. Mr Crisp: Sit down, please. Mr Crisp: These two girls are new pupils. Their names are Liz and Lillie. Mr Crisp: Liz and Lillie are twins. They are in our class. Mr Crisp: This is

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第一册

21. Like Dislike 1. Dont you like meeting people? 2. Do you care for this color? 3. May I ask if youve found the feature films? 4. Im very keen on outdoor sports. 5. Theres nothing I enjoy more than attending a party. 6. I fancy that dress. 7. Im cr

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

Josie:Happy birthday! Why are you sad? 乔西:生日快乐!你为什么不开心呢? Tess:My family didnt remember my birthday. 黛丝:我的家人把我的生日忘了。 Josie:Really? Are you sure? 乔西:真的吗?你确定吗? Tess:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

May 31 Flowers of May In the Philippines,May is a time of in tense festivity.All month,school children assemble bouquets1) and floral2) offerings and take them to church.Meanwhile,girls elected to serve as festival queens parade through the

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

LESSON10SEEINGAHOCKEYGAME Glen:Christopher,pleasehurryuporwewontgettothearenaontime.Comeon. WehavetopickupDashanandYunboontheway. 格伦:克里斯托弗,请你抓紧时间,不然我们就不能准时到达冰球场了。快点

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍加拿大

Alice told her son Jesse to go to his room. He didnt want to go to his room. Why do I have to go to my room? he said. You were a bad boy, she said. You hit your sister. He said, No, I didnt. She hit me first. Alice said, But you shouldnt hit your sis

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

EDUCATION REPORT - New Study Disputes Idea of a Boy Crisis in U.S. SchoolsBy Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:00:00 UTC I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Education Report. As

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(六)月

Boylan believes that a witness's memory is as crucial to a case as any physical evidence. What I would ultimately want would be for police to really protect that memory as evidence like they would any

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 揭秘联邦调查局

Rwanda Invests in STEM Education for Girls Yvonne Kevia is an 18-year-old high school student in Rwanda. She wants to become a chemical engineer. She enjoys doing experiments and taking careful notes in her high school laboratory in Kigali, Rwandas c

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Boy Scouts of America to Welcome Girls This is Whats Trending Today. 欢迎收听今日热点节目。 The Boy Scouts of America (BSA) has made a lot of change in recent years. 美国童子军(美国童子军一般就指男童军)近些年发些年发生

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

The Women of Rap When musician and producer Sylvia Robinson first met young artists Big Bank Hank, Wonder Mike and Master Gee she gave them a name: The Sugarhill Gang. And in 1979, she produced their first single, Rapper's Delight. The song was a qui

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Mika的这首Hey Betty(You are beautiful)是美剧Ugly Betty的官方主题曲。小编觉得,这首歌是送给所有女孩子的励志歌曲。大家都要充满信心地这样对自己说一句,hey yo,you are beautiful!另外,小编也很喜

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Get Back (Lennon/McCartney) Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner But he knew it wouldn't last. Jojo left his home in Tucson, Arizona For some California grass. Get back, get back. Get back to where you once belonged Get back, get back. Get back

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

Champagne From A Straw Andrea Corr Midday in the underground There's a teenage girl Selling music for her bed I'll be the one that you look upon Thank your lucky stars That you walk in your own shoes Clip clop past a sleeping bag And a woolly hat Lyi

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

On June 24, when Li Qianxi from Pingyu County, Henan, received a university certificate, his wife gave birth to four babiestwo boys and two girls. 6月24日,也就是河南省平舆县李乾熙领到大学毕业证的当天,他的妻子产下了四

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

From the CNN Center in Atlanta, Nicole Lapin. Here's a look on what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Maine's governor has just signed the bill making same-sex marriage legal in the state. The governor's decision came shortly after the state of Maine in

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(五)月

1. Chief political strategist and right-hand man Karl Rove will be leaving his post at the White House by the end of the month. Rove has been at the president's side for more than 14 years, starting with Bush's run for Governor of Texas. Rove says he

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007