My Big Fat Greek Wedding Dad: You’d better get married soon, you, you starting to look old! My dad’s been saying that to me since I was fifteen. Cos nice sweet girls are supposed to do three thing

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(243) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

[00:02.40]Get off me, Chris! Why are you here? 放开我,克里斯! 你来干什么? [00:04.44]Why do you keep messing with my head? 为什么把我搅得一团乱? [00:05.48]I messed with your head for three days. 我让你乱了三天 [00:0

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朋友一场

[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:00.98] Flying 飞翔 [00:08.30]Once upon a time there was a little orphan boy [00:11.71]who had always wished that he could fly like a bird. [00:15.30]Why cant I fly like a bird? he thought. [00:19.80]There was another lit

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读

Nearly third of children globally are couch potatoes American children aren't the only couch potatoes with nearly one third of children globally spending three hours a day or more watching TV or on computers, according to study of over 70,000 teens i

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Kids React to pop-stars. This Episode: K-POP. What the...This look so weird. Are they like the wonder girls? Asian Rebecca black. I like the dancing. I dont understand this at all. Im very confused. Boys. Now the same thing with guys. What does him s

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Science and technology 科学技术 Human intelligence 人类智力 Cleverer still 还是更聪明 Geniuses are getting brighter. 天才越来越聪明。 And at genius levels of IQ, girls are not as far behind boys as they used to be 而在智商达到

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

1. What Is Not Yours Is Not Yours by Helen Oyeyemi 1. 《不是你的就不是你的》海伦欧叶密著 Keys are a recurring theme in Helen Oyeyemi's highly imaginative short story collection What Is Not Yours Is Not Yours keys both metaphorical an

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When we open the TV, we may find that there are all kinds of commercial ads, most are about the womens skin care products. The manufacturers find the great potential commercial opportunity in womens skin care products, indeed, girls are paying specia

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

在还是小女孩的时候,夏天是我们的,那时,我家住在田纳西河畔。在那些永无尽头、一天天彼此交融的湿润夏日里,我们撒了野地跑着。没有学校的管束,没有规则的羁绊,没有父母的训诫

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

音乐咖啡厅:Ne-Yo - One In A Million 相关介绍:美国主流RB歌手Ne-Yo在2008年带着专辑Year of the Gentleman席卷了世界各种榜单之后,开始了为期一年的巡演.今年年初开始了新专辑的录制,并在初夏五月的时

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A Teens - A Perfect Match You spend your money on diamonds and pearls I'd sell my car just to travel the world I look broke baby - You got flash But even so we're a perfect match. You're into fashion, dinners, and art I know the South Park Series by

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

This hit That ice cold Michelle Pfeiffer That white gold This one for them hood girls Them good girls Straight masterpieces Styling while in Living it up in the city Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty I'm too hot (hot da

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

打榜热歌:B.o.B - Magic 新人B.o.B的单曲以迅雷不及掩耳之速连续在Billboard上打榜,曾创下两首单曲同时挺进前十的好成绩,本周的这首Magic目前还在20-10之间徘徊,不过按照他的势头,估计几周之

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

The global challenge that I want to talk to you about today 我今天要跟大家谈的全球性挑战 rarely makes the front pages. 很少出现在头版头条 It, however, is enormous 但是,它影响之广,之深, in both scale and importanc

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Lets face it - men have been born with the tendency to forget their girlfriends birthdays. So even if she lets him get away with not noticing new haircuts, or new clothes; she would definitely throw him down the Empire State Building if he forgets he

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Good little girls ought not to make mouths at their teachers for every trifling offense. This kind of retaliation should only be resorted to under peculiarly aggravating circumstances. If you have nothing but a rag doll stuffed with saw-dust, while o

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Yankee Doodle went to town A-riding on a pony Stuck a feather in his hat And called it macaroni Yankee Doodle, keep it up Yankee Doodle, Dandy Mind the music and the step And with the girls be handy Father and I went down to camp Along with Captain G

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

节奏布鲁斯:Sam Salter - Make Me Stay 相关介绍 :Sam Salter是个比较低调的歌手,但为人低调出的专集确是张张精致.他早年在家乡洛杉矶的唱诗班中担任重要角色,深受灵魂大师Marvin Gaye和Stevie Wonder影

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

And what I want to suggest is that, 我想提出的一个想法是 having talked to girls, because I just finished a new book called 我们,都来跟女孩开展对话。 I Am an Emotional Creature: The Secret Life of Girls Around the World, 我最近

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

音乐咖啡厅:Alesha Dixon - Let's Get Excited 相关介绍 :英国RB三人女子组合Mis-Teeq*的前主唱Alesha Dixon去年在英国的舞林大赛中最后取胜而炒起的人气依然够旺。多年前,由Alesha Dixon、Su-Elise Nash 以及

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅