这首歌出自美国歌手Chantal Claret,她是著名的摇滚和流行乐队的主唱Morningwood。 In the storm before the calm 在暴风雨来前的平静里 Is where the player meets her pawn 玩家满足于她 She's been ready 她早已整装待

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

歌词: Don't Tell Me You held my hand and walked me home, I know Why you gave me the kiss, it was something like this, it made me go oh oh You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears, why did you have to go? Guess it wasn't enough to take up some of

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Bob Schneider在德国出生于一个歌剧家庭,很小就开始学乐器。他的solo生涯展开之前,曾在许多乐队中进行表演。 这首Fairytale Of NewYork虽然是圣诞专辑中的歌曲,但是相当安静舒缓,很是何人一个

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Laura Jansen,来自美国加州的创作歌手,嗓音和风格都是很容易为大众所接受的甜美清新,休憩或者工作的间隙,可以听听她的声音舒缓一下身心,特别舒服。 Artist:Laura Jansen Song:Single Girl I

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Damn, it's so amazing I could tell the way you chase it Nothing better than, no sweeter than my love I could tell so baby face it I know you been craving Baby, nothing can compare to my love I got that comeback candy that you never ever ever get tire

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Todd: Alex, can you talk a little about working at a radio station? Alex: Yeah, sure. The Radio station at my school is called WMKP. I'm actually a DJ. Well, not the turn table DJ per se, but a DJ that just plays music and talks on the air a lot, so

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Broody couples might want to throw away any dreams of a boy for him and a girl for her。 The secret of domestic bliss is having two daughters, according to a study。 In a finding that will surprise many parents, researchers concluded that two girls

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. In a television interview today, President Obama voiced his support for same-sex marriage, ending months of speculation about his position. Obama says he arrived at his decision after years of talking with family and friends on the issue. 2. Lawye

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(五月)

Human beings start putting each other into boxes 人们在看到别人的那一刻起 the second that they see each other -- 就把对方装进了不同的盒子 Is that person dangerous? Are they attractive? 他(她)危险么?有吸引力么?

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

人们对生与死的思考从人类诞生之日起,就从来没有停止过。从中国古代想要得到永生的秦始皇,到古埃及人所建造的金字塔,再到当今融合和AI技术的半机械人的概念。人类无时无刻都在想方

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Jessica在北京学中文,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教她。今天是吴琼要问的:暴露。 WQ: Jessica, 明天我要去面试,得好好打扮打扮,你帮我参谋参谋? Jessica:没

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Girls have more firmly embraced digital literacy and formats such as Facebook, email and text message, while boys are more comfortable with traditional printed media such as comics, manuals and newspapers, according to a study published by the Nation

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Can I be a member of the school kung fu team? 我可以加入学校的功夫队吗? 还能这样说: I wonder if I can join in the kung fu team of our school. Is it difficult for me to join the school kung fu team? 应用解析: full team 有特

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Where we look it.Come on.You know what is funny,I have no idea if that outfit is on backwards. 在哪呢 笑什么 你知道笑点在哪吗 我到现在都不知道那件衣服我是不是穿反了 No ideas.I think it is.So criminal minds. This id th

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Chinese tech companies have sparked controversy on social media after choosing to motivate their male employees by hiring 'programming cheerleaders'. 中国的科技公司雇佣程序员鼓励师(programming cheerleaders)来激励男性员工,此

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Santa Klaus was created by Coca-Cola and he has been featured in Coke ads since the 1920s. 圣诞老人形象是可口可乐公司创造出来的,自从20世纪20年代以来,圣诞老人就一直出现在可乐广告中。 2. Cats have over 1

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Under pressure: A new study has found that women who are stressed while trying for a baby are more likely to have girls. Women who are stressed while trying for a baby are more likely to have girls, research suggests. 研究表明,在试图怀孕期间

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

oh, i will be yours i don't know what to do i can't believe it's true that you can make me feel this way i see it in your eyes it made me realize there's something that i've got to say refrain: i just wanna tell you that i'm sorry for all the things

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Yes; she hadn't a drop of white blood in her. 是的,一滴白人的血液也没有。 Well, after I'd talked to her I sent for Strickland, and I said to him: 'Strickland, it's time for you to settle down. 就这样,在我同她谈了以后,我就

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

beatsme问住我了;我不知道 例句: A:Doyouknowwhenthegamestarts? 你知道比赛什么时候开始? B:Beatsme.Let'scheckthenewspaper. 问住我了,我们去看报纸。 A:DoyouknowwhyajerklikePetergetsalltheprettygirls? 你知道为什么

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语