When my son was a high-school sophomore, he got a part-time job sacking groceries at a supermarket. He came home all smiles. 我儿子在一所中学读二年级时,在一家超级市场找到了一份包装商品的业余工作。他满面笑容地回

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

00:44.88]Good morning. [00:48.64]Good morning.Could I have some bottles of milk,please? [01:49.71]Sorry,there aren't any. [01:58.36]Would you like some bottles of orange? OK. [02:33.13]How many would you like? [02:40.60]Three,please. Here you are. Th

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语人教版一年级

爵士:Carly Simon - So many people to love 相关介绍 : 这是这位值得尊敬的老女人,格莱美,奥斯卡,金球奖奖项获得者,她的歌给人感觉犹如一座古堡的地下酒窖中,所蕴藏的陈年美酿,品之,醇厚

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英文爵士乐

You held my hand and walked me home, I know Why you gave me that kiss, it was something like this, it made me go oh oh You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears, why did you have to go? Guess it wasn't enough to take up some of my love, guys are s

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)

Never underestimate a girl it takes a girl to understand just how to win she knows...she can i think it's clear who wears the pants what boy...could stand...a chance she makes it look easy in control completely she'll get the best of you...every sing

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

he's unbelievable--sarah connor so tonight i'm gonna get him got a rendezvous at seven faire l?amour toujours, so funny wanna spend all of this money should i wear a dress and high heels should i go out in my blue jeans he's the boy i met in my dream

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Let's play a game Whatever start I kiss you right, you kiss me You kiss me there, I'll kiss you back Let's play a game You got my front, I got yo back You kiss me there, I'll kiss you back Let's play a game I kiss you there, you'll kiss me back Let's

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

(just press play) Bobby Tinsley - You -----MaxRNB - Your First RB Source!----- -in your life there's just one person you can't live without, I'm feeling my tears- whoooo who kept it with me when i was trying to fake it, who told me, baby i believe yo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A: Where are the dumpsters located in this building? B: Right now they are in the front of the building for pickup. A: When do the dumpsters get emptied? B: They usually get emptied Wednesday, unless there is a holiday in there somewhere. A: Are ther

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Chinese Girls Raised in America Find Their Identity 美国长大的中国女孩找到其身世 An American journalist who adopted a young Chinese girl 18 years ago is using her daughter's story to tell about abandoned children from China. Maya Xia Lu

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

作文题目: The Generation Gap between Old and Young 参考范文: Every new generation is different from the one that preceded it. Today the difference is very marked indeed. Old people are always saying that the young are not what they were.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

I'm not raising a little boy, like Mike. 我没有抚养过像Mike这样的小男孩儿。 Mike is a little boy in Florida. He's 11 years old, Mike是弗罗里达州的一名小男孩儿,他今年11岁。 and the thing that he loves most in the wor

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Click picture to enlarge The chiX reach the final of the Eurovision Song Contest in Istanbul, and we approach the climax of our story about a girl band and their young sister, Gladys, who isnt in the band, but who IS the brains behind it. Weve specia

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

The chiX new manager was called Arny Layne and he liked to chomp cigars and talk about all the singers who had become monster rich just because of him. He had started to ring their house quite often. The first time he called, Sam picked up the phone.

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Have you ever wanted to be lead singer in a band? I mean, have you ever picked up an old cardboard toilet roll, held it to your mouth, and pretended that it was a microphone? Or have you ever found yourself tapping out a beat on the kitchen table wit

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Indias sex ratio is getting worse. The trend can be reversed. 印度的性别比例扭曲越加严重,这个趋势能够逆转 THE news from Indias 2011 census is almost all heartening. Literacy is up; life expectancy is up;family size is stabilisi

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Malala Yousafzai, thank you for joining us. Tell us what inspired you, at such a young age, to start speaking out for girls' education in really such a dangerous environment. MALALA YOUSAFZAI: First of all, my father inspired me, because he's a great

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

But the Ling kids would not quit. 但是孩子根本没有停下来。 They did just what they wanted. 他们想干什么就干什么。 Fox had to get tough. 小狐变得严厉起来。 I'll tell your mom! he said. 我要告诉你们的妈妈!小狐

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

访谈录,俘获,白马王子,Did you know? There are a hundred million single Americans, but meeting the right one can seem impossible. So ladies, if you've ever needed advice on how to get the guy, then you'll wanna check this o

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

This year marks the 20th Anniversary of the Beijing World Conference on Women and the Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action. Since then, the declaration that arose from that conference has been a guideline to push for gender equality throughout

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻