小狐外传 第55期:停下来
英语课
But the Ling kids would not quit.
但是孩子根本没有停下来。
They did just what they wanted.
他们想干什么就干什么。
Fox had to get tough.
小狐变得严厉起来。
"I'll tell your mom!" he said.
“我要告诉你们的妈妈!”小狐说。
The Ling kids got very still.
孩子们马山不动了。
"We're be good," they said.
“我们会乖乖的,”他们说。
"Why don't you go play in the backyard 1?" said Fox.
“你们为什么不去院子里玩玩呢?”小狐说。
The kids liked that idea.
孩子们很喜欢这个主意。
"May we play with our new balloons?" they said.
“我们可以玩新买的气球吗?”孩子们说。
"I don't see why not," said Fox.
“当然可以了,”小狐说。
Fox went back to playing rock star.
小狐又练起了他的摇滚。
"The girls will love this," he said.
“女孩们肯定喜欢这个,”他说。
Suddenly he had an odd 2 feeling.
突然,小狐有一种不祥的预感。
n.后院,后庭
- I parked the car in the backyard.我把汽车停在后院。
- The residents didn't want a new factory in their backyard.居民不希望在他们住地附近建新工厂。