小狐外传 第20期:图书馆
英语课
WEDNESDAY EVENING AT THE LIBRARY
星期三傍晚在图书馆
"I like books that make me cry," said 1 Carmen.
“我喜欢能让我哭的书,” 卡门说。
"I like books that give me the creeps," said Dexter.
“我喜欢能让我感到全身发毛的书,” 德克斯特说。
"I like books that make me laugh," said Fox.
“我喜欢能让我发笑的书,” 小狐说。
"This is the funniest book that I have ever 2 read." And he laughed out loud.
“这是我看过的最有趣的书了,” 他边说边大笑起来。
"Control 3 yourself 4!" said Carmen. "Here comes Miss Pencil!"
“你控制下音量啊!” 卡门说,“铅笔老师走过来了!”
"Now see here, Fox!" said Miss Pencil. But Fox couldn't stop laughing.
“看这里,小狐!” 铅笔老师说。但是小狐没法停止大笑。
v.动词say的过去式、过去分词
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
adv.曾经;永远;不断地;在任何时候;究竟
- Have you ever been to hangzhou?你曾经去过杭州吗?
- I will be young and strong and beautiful for ever.我将永远年轻、强壮,永远漂亮。
n.控制,管理,克制,控制器,调节装置;vt.控制,操纵,抑制
- He lost control of his bicycle and fell down.他因控制不住他的自行车而跌倒了。
- That child is impossible to control.那孩子很难管。