小狐外传 第77期:卖鞋
英语课
"You can't mean it," he said 1.
不是吧,”小狐说,
We may not have shoes that big.
我们可能没有那么大的鞋。
Those are the biggest feet!
这脚也太大了!
"Well, I never!" cried the lady.
“好吧,我不买了!”女士嚷道。
"What seems 2 to be the trouble 3?" said the owner 4.
“这里出什么事了?”店主说。
"He said I have big feet!" cried the lady.
“他说我的脚很大!”女士哭诉。
"There, there," said the owner. "Your feet are tiny 5."
“好了,好了,”店主说,“你的脚很小巧。”
And he turned to Fox. This is not the job for you.
说完转向小狐说,“你不适合这份工作。”
"Well, I never!" said Fox.
“好吧,我再不卖鞋了!”小狐说。
THE HAUNTED 6 HOUSE
鬼屋
Fox walked by the amusement 7 park.
小狐来到游乐园。
"Too bad I don't have money for a few 8 rides," he said.
“我都没有钱玩,”小狐说。
v.动词say的过去式、过去分词
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
v.好像,仿佛( seem的第三人称单数 )
- She seems to feel ambivalent about her new job. 她似乎对新工作忧喜参半。
- Her return to the team now seems a certainty. 她的归队现在似乎已成定局。
n.苦恼,麻烦;故障;动乱;vt.麻烦 vi.费神
- I hate to trouble you.我真不愿麻烦你。
- The trouble is that he doesn't have enough money.麻烦在于他缺钱。
n.拥有者;所有者
- They decided to give it back to its owner.他们决定把它归还原主。
- Do you know the name of the owner?你知道主人的名字吗?
adj.极小的,微小的
- She learned to swim when she was really tiny.她很小的时候就学会了游泳。
- The baby put his tiny hand in mine.那个婴儿把小手放在我的手中。
adj.闹鬼的;受到折磨的;令人烦恼的v.“haunt”的过去式和过去分词
- There was a haunted look in his eyes. 他眼中透露出忧虑的神色。
- The country is haunted by the spectre of civil war. 内战仿佛一触即发,举国上下一片恐慌。
n.娱乐,消遣
- He likes to go to places of amusement.他喜欢去娱乐场所。
- To our amusement,the boy acted an old woman.使我们感到好笑的是那男孩扮演了一个老太太。
标签:
小狐外传