小狐外传 第26期:可爱的领带
英语课
"What a cute tie," said 1 the pretty fox.
“好可爱的领带啊,” 漂亮狐狸说。
"I always wear ties," said Fox.
“我一直带领带哦,” 小狐说。
Louise gave 2 Fox a look.
露易丝白了小狐一眼。
"Chocolates!" cried the pretty fox.
“巧克力!” 漂亮狐狸惊呼。
"They are for you," said Fox.
“这是给你的,” 小狐说。
"How sweet!" said the pretty fox.
“好贴心啊!” 漂亮狐狸说。
And she took 3 the chocolates. "Bye-bye!" she said.
她拿过巧克力。“再见!” 她说。
"What have I done?" said Fox.
“我做了什么?” 小狐说。
At Grannie's house Fox told the truth 4 about the chocolates.
在奶奶家小狐道出了实情。
"That's okay," said Grannie.
“没关系,” 奶奶说,
I'll make us some fudge instead 5. Now take off 6 that hot tie.
我可以做些软糖代替巧克力。好了把你的领带解下来吧,很热。
"Gosh," said Fox. "Grannies are great!"
“天啊,” 小狐说,“奶奶们真棒!”
v.动词say的过去式、过去分词
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
vbl.(give的过去式)给予,产生,发表
- He asked for money and I gave him some.他要钱,我给了他一些。
- I gave you a map so you wouldn't get lost. 我给你一张地图,这样你就不会迷路了。
vt.带,载(take的过去式)
- I took my dog for a walk along the river.我带着狗沿那条河散步。
- It took me about two hours to cook the meat.我花了大约两个小时来煮这些肉。
n.真理;真相,事实,实际情况
- We must find out the truth of the matter.我们必须弄清楚事情的真相。
- You may trust me that I'm speaking the truth.你可以相信我在说实话。
adv.代替;顶替
- She decided to leave here on Sunday instead of Monday.她决定星期日而不是星期一离开这里。
- Will you go to the party instead of me?你替我赴宴好吗?