【1+1英文】 Angela:

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

A Admission 参观券,入场券 An exhibition for professionals of furniture and furnishings produced 家具专业人士及厂商展 An inaugural cooperation between 与。。。的首次合作 Appeal to trade buyers from around the world 吸引来自世界各地买家参与 Appointed

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. connoisseur,鉴赏家,鉴定家。 eg:a connoisseur of antique furniture 古家具行家 2. range,(变化等的) 幅度,(知识等的)范围。 eg:The houses are sold out within this price range. 在这个价位范围之内的房子已售完。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

Kip took off his boots, tied the laces together and slung them over his shoulder as he went upstairs. It had started to rain and he needed a tarpaulin for his tent. From the hall he saw the light still on in the English patients room. Hanna sat in th

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

A: Hey there, how are you doing? B: I am great. How are you? A: Well, I got laid off, and Im looking for work. B: Yeah, me too! What are you thinking you would like to do? A: Right now, Ill take about anything that will pay the mortgage. B: Have you

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

Review One.For this lesson,you'll need a piece of paper and a pencil. [00:-1.00]Repeat these numbers. [00:-2.00]thirty forty fifty sixty seventy eighty ninety [00:-3.00]And now repeat these numbers. [00:-4.00]thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen sevente

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Conversation 1 A: Hello, Pauline's Furniture Store, Faye speaking. How may I help you? A:您好,宝林家具行,我是费伊。有什么可以为您效劳的吗? B: Hello, I ordered a dining table last week. The order arrived today, but there

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Describing Shapes and Sizes Carson: Your apartment is going to look fabulous once Im finished decorating it! Brooke: I really appreciate you taking the time to help me choose some furniture, but Id really like to keep the look conservative and tradit

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之日常生活

1. I think you can buy some ___________ at that store. A. hardware store B. bakery C. pharmacy 2. He's going to drop by and buy __________________. A. flower shop B. auto shop C. candy store 3. She's _____________________________ for the week. A. car

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Passage B Living on My Own The first time I decided to leave home was when I was a sophomore in high school. I was having trouble getting along with my parents. I had about a hundred dollars in my poc

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

A: How are you doing today? B: Great. Thanks for asking. A: Would you like our assistance with a move? B: Yes, actually I would. A: What would you like us to move for you? B: I need you to move my furniture. A: Could you tell me what kind of residenc

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

unit 538 铺地板 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I think we should do the floors before we work on the curtains and walls. A:我想在着手弄窗帘和墙壁前,我们应该先来弄地板。 B:Why? it doesn't make sense. If we do the floors first

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(232) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

flesh n. 肉,肌肉 flexible a. 易弯曲的,灵活的,可变化的 flight n. 航班 fling v.(用力地)抛 float v.浮动,漂浮 n.浮标,筏子 flock n.(羊、鸟、鸭)群 解析:herd(牛、马)群

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

英文单词家具五金词汇 A Aluminum 铝 B Ball bearing slide脚轮滑道 Bolt pin 螺栓插销 Bolts and nuts for furniture 家具用螺钉,螺帽 Brass 铜 C Carcase 框架,架子 Castor 小脚轮 Ceiling 天花板 Central hinges 中央铰链 Chrome 铬 Complete range of drawer sli

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Department Store 百货商店 Confectioners Shop, Candy Shop 糖果店 Grocery 食品杂货店 Supermarket 超级市场 Shopping Center 购物中心 Book Store 书店 Grain Store 粮店 Food Store 食品店 Food and Drink Shop 饮食店 Eating House 小吃店 Snack Bar 快餐店 Cold D

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Imustbuysomefurnitureformynewflat. 我必须给我新买的公寓买点家具。 furniture 家具 Ihelpedhimchoosethefurnitureforhishouse. 我帮他挑选房子里用的家具。 Iwanttoaddsomenewpiecesoffurnitureformyhouse. 我想在家里添置一些

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

介绍: Back to square one 从头开始 If this doesn't work we're back to square one. 如果这样不行,我们只好从头开始。 One way or another用某种方法,想方设法 We'll get out of this mess one way or another. 我们得想个什么

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Years ago, before the trains stopped running on so many of the branch lines, a woman with a high, freckled forehead and a frizz of reddish hair came into the railway station and inquired about shipping furniture. The station agent often tried a littl

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Science and technology 科学技术 Psychology 心理 Tall, dark and stable Wobbly furniture leads to a desire for emotional stability 摇摇晃晃的家具让人在情绪上追求稳定 CLEARLY, a persons decisions are determined by circumstances. 显

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

A: Linda, its so great to see you again! 琳达,再次见到你真是太高兴了! B: Well, thanks for inviting me to lunch. I never seem to leave my house these days! 谢谢你邀我吃午饭。我这些天几乎没有出过门! A: Come in, pl

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话