5501 Lesson Fifty -five Housing 住房 House This is my house. Home This is my home. I bought a house. I bought a home. homeowner 房产拥有者 5502 Lesson Fifty -five Housing 住房 We are looking for a house to rent for the summer. 我们正在找房子以便租下

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方英语900句

Will you fly first class as usual, sir? 您还是像往常一样订头等舱的票吗? Will you fly first class as usual, sir? 您还是订头等舱的票吗? Yes, please. 是的,请帮我订头等舱。 I booked a business suite in the hotel. 我

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 实用商务英语

【Transcript】 Office supplies needed A:We were decorating and Im going to ask some things. B:Well, Ill be glad to help you out. We can deliver what you need to your office. A:Shall we need at 1:15 this Thursday? A:We definitely need some n

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

Unit 16 Where’s home? Vocabulary Task Answers/Script 1. I live in a small town. It’s very quiet . There’s not much activity. It’s not very exciting . 2. I live in a big city . It’s very busy

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

1. Q: What did the man complain? A) The professors presentation was not convincing enough. B) The professors lecture notes were too complicated. C) The professor spoke with a strong accent. D) The professor spoke too fast. 2. Q: What does the man mea

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

3 房屋条件 3句英文任你选 What's the condition of the house? 房子的条件怎么样? A one-bedroom apartment has one bedroom, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen and a bathroom. 一居室的公寓有一间卧室、一个客厅、一个饭

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

IKEA is a Swedish furniture and home products retailer that has stores all over the world. It is famous for well-priced flat pack furniture that customers assemble at home. It also sells accessories and bathroom and kitchen items. It is the world's l

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Section 41 Shopping A western supermarket is so unlike what we see in China. In fact, China does not have many real supermarkets outside of the major cities. To enter a huge building and buy anything

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语导读1000句

注意:1.在英语中区分可数名词与不可数名词非常重要,区分可数名词与不可数名词不能全部用汉语的逻辑思维,如在汉语中家具这个词显然是可数的,但在英文中家具这个词furniture是不可数的

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

'A Piece of Red Calico,' by Frank Stockton 《一块红色的印花棉布》by弗兰克斯托克顿 Editor's note: If you are tired from doing year-end gift shopping, relax and think about the poor man in this story. Our story today is called A Piece

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

A: Oh, I am not sure I even want to look at this house! B: It is a bit of a fixer-upper. Lets take a look inside. A: It doesnt look much better inside this place. B: You know, with a little elbow grease and paint, you could spruce it up a bit. A: The

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

A: From the looks of this house from the outside, I dont really think that I want to go inside. B: From here, it does look like it could use a little work. Lets see what the interior looks like. A: I am not impressed by the interior of this house. B:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

ON THE'JOB: FACING BUSINESS CHALLENGES AT IKEA Opening the Door to Sales on Two Coasts What's yellow and blue, as large as seven football fields, and filled from floor to ceiling with furniture? The a

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In a way, my own experiences reflect those of many women in the business arena who struggle to retain the best of who they are while carving out a successful management career. During my visit here, I have met and talked with so many women, and I am

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

A: I would like to make an appointment to discuss the problems I keep having with my apartment. B: Are you having problems? This is the first Ive heard of it. A: We gave you a list of problems last week. B: What kind of problems are you talking about

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

文本: Katherine: I don't understand. Mr Glendenning: I found a card with them, to thedraper... from Jocelin. Katherine: It is thanking him for his gallantry. Mr Glendenning: The gift's rather an excessive reward for such asmall gesture. Katherine

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

unit 531 租一居室 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Hello, who's that speaking? A:你好,哪位? B:I am calling about the advertisement for a flat with a bedroom. Do you still have it now? B:你好,请问你登广告出租的那套一居室的单

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Standard of living is something very important to all of us. We all want a better standard of living. We all do our best for most of our lives to improve it. Im quite happy with my standard of living. Im not rich, I dont have expensive furniture (in

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

Kes Sentences(重点句子) 811.I've walked. round the fair and I'm attracted by your display. 我在展示会上转了一遍后对你们的展品很感兴趣。 812.Could you let me have some more information on your product lines? 能告诉我

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Searching the Internet can be a totally exhausting experience, as you bounce(反弹) from one site to another to another, sometimes until you cant remember what you were looking for in the first place. But according to scientists at U.C.L.A., all th

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语