CARL: I think we should do the floors before we work on the curtains and walls. SUE: Why? It doesn't make sense. If we do the floors first, and then paint the walls, we will get paint all over our new floor. CARL: Hmm. Maybe you're right. But I can

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

Unit one clean up your room tidy up your room What a mess. Look at this mess. What a pigsty. All the people prefer a prosperous and content life. All the people live and work in peace and contentment. That is like water pouring down from the steep ro

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 高级时尚英语话题王

Everyone wants a good lifestyle. I do too. I want a good job that is quite near my house I dont want to spend a long time on trains and buses. I also want a nice house where I can relax. I like decorating and shopping for furniture. I also want lots

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-L

[00:05.28]- No way. - Way. 不可能 [00:05.44]一个月前,出了场意外 [00:05.72]About a month ago there was an accident... 当然可能 [00:07.12]and he was playing basketball and his friend had a pencil in his back pocket. 他打篮球时朋友

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-二见钟情

Garbage disposal is a major problem in most cities around the world. Finding places for garbage is getting more and more difficult. Recycling is, therefore, becoming very popu- lar. In other words, mo

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(274) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

It has often been said that there's no better teacher than experience. So how does a student of English learn the language through experience? Obviously,to

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

A baby is born every second, but in Detroit an automobile is born every minute. Most of the automobiles in the World are made in Detroit. 每一秒钟就有一个婴儿降生,但是在底特律每一分钟就有一辆汽车生产出来。世界上的

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Unit 16 Fixing up the place Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A I want a room that is soothing and relaxing ,not sterile. I want a nice thick braided rug and some lava lamps. I think Id like to get an overstuffed rattan chair. B I want a room that is us

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

5 房屋设施 3句英文任你选 The room is large and bright. The two windows open on to a small garden. 房间又宽敞、又明亮。打开落地窗便是小花园。 It has all the furniture necessary for daily use. 日常用的家具都有。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

appear v. 出现;似乎 applaud v. 欢呼;喝彩;欢呼 *applicant n. 申请人 application n. 请求,申请;施用 appoint v. 任命,委任;约定 appraise v. 鉴定 appreciate v. 重视;

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

顾名思义,Neverest在追求他们音乐目标的道路上坚韧不拔。我们都有我们共同的最高目标主唱Spee说在我们得到作为一个乐队该得到的东西之前我们不会停步不前 。每个成员都会让这个队伍更加

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

This is Lesson Two. Thomas Jones's mother is describing her son to a reporter. Listen to the interview. So tell me,Mrs.Jones,how long has Thomas been a writer? Since he was a little boy.He wrote cute stories about animals. He was a good writer then t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

He walks into his house. The door is already open. The windows are broken. Clothes are all over the place. The furniture is turned upside down. He sees a person in a mask. He is being robbed! He makes sure the robber does not see him. He calls the po

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

今天我们要学的词是slump。 Slump, 有大幅度下跌的意思。U.S. futures slumped on Monday after the central bank cut its lending rate and JPMorgan Chase agreed to buy its rival Bear Stearns, 美国联邦储备委员会宣布下调贷款贴

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Please welcome Brad Socrates from Tip Top Trading International to award the prize. 欢迎Tip Top Trading国际的Brad Socrates颁奖。 Out the way. Where's the Goddamn envelope?OK, right, and the award goes to Anna from Tip Top Trading. 走开,该死

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Part 4. Bank holiday DIY. Keyword. DIY(Do it yourself), home improvements, simple decorating, disaster, gardening. Vocabulary. bank holiday, flock, tile, bite off more than one can chew, flat-pack furniture, savvy, weed, patio, deck. Listen to a pass

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

Mr. McCauley would be upset when she left because shed given good service and it would be hard to replace her, but that would be all he thought about. Both he and his granddaughter were spoiled and self-centered. As for the neighbors, they would no d

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Quite a decent-looking car, a Plymouth, was parked outside this hotel. It was very dirty, but how could you help that, with these roads? There were signs on the door advertising a brand of cigarettes, and of beer. She waited till the truck had turned

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Write your heart out. 把你的心声写出来 Get a clean sheet of paper and write everything you have inside your tattered soul. 找一张干净的纸,将你那破碎的心里的一切都倾吐出来。 Write until your tears fall, until you run

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Staring 凝望 up at the gradually fading sun 那渐渐逝去的夕阳 I can't redeem it, 挽不回 though it can still vaporize my tears. 即使它仍能蒸干我的泪水 Staring 凝望 till my eyes are filled with the bright moon 直到明月充斥了

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(416) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读