LARRY: I really appreciate your driving me around. CONRAD: It's no problem. I have time today, and I think it's important that you find a good place. LARRY: It would be hard for just me to do it. I don't know the city at all. CONRAD: So what do you

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 留学英语口语

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级对话理解

Passage 25 A Place of Our Own We are all usually very careful when we buy something for the house. Why? Because we have to live with it for a long time. We paint a room to make it brighter, so we choose the colours carefully. We buy new curtains in

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听写

And three years later, in 1942, I walked with her towards the buried plane, carrying her body as if it was the armour of a knight. In the desert the tools of survival are undergroundtroglodyte caves, water sleeping within a buried plant, weapons, a p

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Lesson 3 Home 第三课 居家 January 7 1月7日 Abby Shops for Furniture 家具选购乐 Read it! 读读看! Abby is reading a magazine. 雅碧在看杂志, She wants to decorate her home. 她想要装潢她家, She needs some ideas. 需要一些

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

连读是一个很大的话题,学习起来也很有讲究,但是今天咱们先不说太多术语来让大家犯困,而是先讲一个有趣的连读现象。 Crawly: Yeah, it's the stage crew from your last show. They say their paychecks boun

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

15.And if you need to predict human height in the near future to design a piece of equipment, Gordon says that by and large, you could use today's data and feel fairly confident . 【分析】复合句。if引导条件状语从句,其中to design..

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

(WA) The next style of furniture design I'd like to discuss is Shaker furniture design. The Shakers are a religious group that flourished in the nineteenth-century United States. At that time, the Shakers lived in their own communities and believed

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is less versus fewer. Less and fewer are easy to mix up. They mean the same thingthe opposite of morebut you use them in different circumstances (1). The basic rule is that you use less with mass nouns and fewer with

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

IKEA Group, the Swedish self-assembly budget furniture chain, is joining a growing number of multinational retailers aiming to tap China's online market. 日前,瑞典自组装平价家具连锁店宜家集团即将加入旨在进军中国网络市场

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Spirit let this be it I have had enough You the mother of fear lend me my courage And let it guide me through the fear of life I'm begging, I'm pleasing you to complete me Please complete me Can you save me from myself? I'm begging, I'm pleasing, I'm

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

1Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord ; 2O Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. 3If you, O Lord , kept a record of sins, O Lord, who could stand? 4But with you there is forgiveness; therefore you are feared. 5I wait

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

听力题目: 17. (A). She chose some music to listen to. (B). She organized some photographs. (C). She read the menu and made a selection. (D). She moved the furniture in the room. 18. (A). Was there a performance last night or not? (B). Which cri

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 17. (A). She chose some music to listen to. (B). She organized some photographs. (C). She read the menu and made a selection. (D). She moved the furniture in the room. 18. (A). Was there a performance last night or not? (B). Which cri

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

Everyone wants a good lifestyle. I do too. I want a good job that is quite near my house I dont want to spend a long time on trains and buses. I also want a nice house where I can relax. I like decorating and shopping for furniture. I also want lots

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Assembling Furniture Armand: Did you know that this nightstand required assembly when you bought it? Suzanne: The box said that it required simple assembly. I guess whats simple to them isnt simple to us. Armand: You can say that again. These instruc

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之日常生活

1. Do you have any apartments for rent right now? 你们现在有没有公寓要出租啊? 假设今天我们在报纸上看到房屋出租(To lease, To let)的广告,则接下来要作的动作就是打电话给租屋仲介(leasing agent)或

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

本期内容: A US company that claims it has found a way to boost cinema attendance is seeing membership skyrocket. MoviePass, which offers almost unlimited movie tickets in the US for a low monthly fee, says it has more than 400,000 subscribers.

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

购买家具 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Good mornming, can I help you? A:早上好,请问想买什么? B:We'd like to buy some furniture for our new house. B:我们想为新房子添些家具。 A:Here are several sets of furniture, including

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(245) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This Edition Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi and his US counterpart Hillary Clinton applaud a set of guidelines on the issue of South China Sea, reached between China and ASE

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2011CRI中国国际广播电台