Part II Listening Comprehension (30 minutes) Section A Directions: In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations. At the end of each conversation, one or more questions will be asked about what was said. Both the conve

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级英语考试听力真题

[00:01.63]A Beautiful Memory [00:03.44]Er...the loveliest house that I've ever lived in was one [00:09.06]that I lived in with my grandparents when I was a child. [00:11.90]And the name of the house was Crosslands. [00:15.01]And I have some very happ

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业晨读美文

DOUG JOHNSON: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. This week we answer a question about furniture in American homes. We also play some music nominated for Grammy Awards. But first, we tell about artist and writ

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Module 3 Words and expressions 第三模块 单词和短语 computer 计算机;电脑 furniture 家具(总称) map 地图 picture 图片;照片 television 电视;电视机 TV 电视;电视机 wall 墙 thirty 三十 forty 四十 fifty 五十

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级上(2012版)

energy,能源,还指人的精力。 We should save energy.我们应节约能源。 Arguing with him was a waste of time and energy.跟他争论是浪费时间和精力的。 If you want to learn English well, you should spend more time and energy on it.如果想学好英文就得花多点时

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠一词多意

Rory looked puzzled as he rode along with the Aldens on their bikes. Whats the matter? said Jessie. How do you get up to your attic? asked Rory. I dont remember any stairs to an attic. Benny heard Rorys question. He said, The attic stairs are behind

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 17 Mystery Behind the Wall

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 71听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Summer In America: Best Places to Go Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. Im Kelly Jean Kelly. On the show today, we play more hit summer songs. We also learn about the best places in America to visit during the summer. But first, we

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(七)月

13. I want to rent a furnished house. 我想租有家具的房子。 还能这样说: I need a house with furniture. I'd like a house with a set of furniture. 应用解析: be furnished with 安装有,陈设有; furnish out 补充;使完备;

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

24.办公用品 常用应急场景 范例一:Office supplies needed Where were decorating and Im going to ask some things. Well, Ill be glad to help you out. We can deliver what you need to your office. Shall we need at 1:15 this Thursday? We definitely need s

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

文本: E - Evie P - Mrs Pelham S - Sylvia Satterthwaite S: You're hurting yourself for no reason, keeping the boy in Yorkshire. I'm going to live chaste, just because I want to. It will be Swedish exercises and occasional retreats. Father Consett

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Grammar Girl here. Todays topic is collective nouns, nouns that describe a group, such as family, orchestra, and board. Guest-writer Bonnie Trenga writes, There are around 200 collective nouns in the English language (1). Sometimes they take a singul

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Lesson 26 Home Decoration 第二十六课 布置房间 A:How are you going to decorate the house? A:你想怎么装修你的房子? B:I'm going to paint the walls white. B:我要把墙面涂成白色。 A:What about the floor? A:那地面呢?

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

A: How are you doing? B: Im fine, thank you. A: Did you need our help with a move? B: Yes, I do need your help with a move. A: What can we move for you? B: I need all my furniture moved. A: Will we be picking the furniture up from an apartment or a h

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: How are you? B: I am doing well. A: Did you need us to move something for you? B: Thats exactly what Im calling about. A: What exactly do you need moved? B: All my furniture needs to be moved. A: Where will we be moving your furniture from? B: I n

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Henry was a strong man. He could carry heavy things. He had no problem helping you move. Mary asked Henry if he could help her. He said sure. Mary owned a lot of furniture. Henry carried it all. He put it in the moving van. He did not struggle. He wa

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

He went to the furniture store. He needed a new couch. His old couch had broken. He walked around the store. He saw different couches. There were a lot of couches. He did not know which to buy. He saw a blue couch. It looked comfortable. He sat down

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

A Hasty Interruption 轻率的插话 The fine-furniture store where I work has been in business since the 1920s. Recently I received a call from a woman who wanted to replace some chairs from a dining set purchased from us in the 1930s. I assured her

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

In Shanxi province, a myriad of arts and crafts are currently on display in the city of Taiyuan. The First Shanxi Cultural Industries Fair is welcoming guests from around the world to witness the splendours of the province. A traditional drum-show of

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年07月

今天我们要学的词是 overtake. Overtake 做为动词,有超过的意思。美国人口普查局公布的最新数字显示,Immigrants from China and India have overtaken Mexicans as the largest groups coming into the U.S. 来自中国和印度

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃