III. Telegraph Ave. (Oakland by Lloyd)-Childish Gambino Power 106! LA, it's ya girl, Yesi Ortiz Got some brand-new music I need y'all to turn it up and tell me what you think It's Lloyd called Oakland on Power 106 I was making Japanese And she's watc

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 2015 MTV 音乐录影带

Revision Lesson 7 New Neighbours The house next door to the Clarks has been empty for a long time. On Monday a big van arrived at the house and stopped outside the gate. The van was full of furniture. Two workmen carried the furniture into the empty

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第三册

宜家的创始人英格瓦.坎普拉德出生在瑞典南部的斯马兰。 IKEA is a Swedish furniture and home products retailer that has stores all over the world. It is famous for well-priced flat pack furniture that customers assemble at home.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

1. W: Hello, John. How are you feeling now? I hear youve been ill. M: They must have confused me with my twin brother Rod. Hes been sick all week, but I've never felt better in my life. Q: What do we learn about the man? A) He is taking care of this

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

14. Moreover, even though humans have been upright for millions of years, our feet and back continue to struggle with bipedal posture and cannot easily withstand repeated strain imposed by oversize limbs. 【分析】复合句。even though 引导让步

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

baseboard, ['beisb?:d] n 踢脚板,护壁板(用来遮住墙和地之间结合缝的板) 【记】base低,board板-底下的板-踢脚板 【类】veneer:furniture=baseboard:wall镶板装在家具上=踢脚板装在墙上

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

终止合同 Andrew: We arent going to renew our contract this year. 今年我们不再和你们续签合同了. Elizabeth: How come? I thought you were happy with our service. 为什么?我一直以为你对我们的服务是很满意的. Andrew: I

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

CARL: I think we should do the floors before we work on the curtains and walls. SUE: Why? It doesn't make sense. If we do the floors first, and then paint the walls,we will get paint all over our new floor. CARL: Hmm. Maybe you're right. But I can't

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Whatever happens happens now, so live your life where the action is now. And one more thing: If you're going to be on television, don't call your friends and tell them to watch until after you've seen it. 不管发生什么事情,都只是发生在现

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

A: I really am thankful for you helping me move. B: Its no problem. Just let me know where you want me to put everything. A: I would like you to put that sofa in the living room. B: Is there any particular place you want it? A: Set it against that fa

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Language Points 1.You will lose your cat for several hours and panic, before finding them at the back of the wardrobe. 2.At first you will try to stop your cat destroying your furniture, but eventually you will realise that some territory will have t

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

They would have to go steerage on the ship, but it was only three days after all, not too bad. Not like the weeks and weeks between England and the Antipodes. All they could afford to take with them were clothes, china, cutlery, household linens, coo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

If someone says they are 'moving the furniture' they really mean they are restructuring or changing the business. 如果有人说moving the furniture,他们的意思是要重组或改变公司结构。 And if they say 'they have to let you go', it

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

托福听力高频词汇家具类整理!小编为大家整理了托福听力高频词汇中跟家具有关的内容,这类词汇在听力考试中出现的频率非常高,一起来看一下背背吧。 下面就让小编来为大家介绍一下托福

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

buy 相信、接受某种说法或解释 Stop telling me about your excuse. I don't buy it. 别再跟我说你的理由了,我不相信。 I'm not buying your story. 我一点也不信你的故事。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

集体名词的定义: 集体名词是同一类许多个体的集合的总称。 集体名词中有的是可数名词,如: family 家庭 group 小组 team 队 police 警察 有的是不可数名词,如: clothing 衣服 furniture 家具 集体

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(233) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. What is the main topic of the conversation? A. problems with living in an apartment B. a search for a new apartment C. the cost of rent near universities 2. Why doesn't Ann like her current apartment? A. It's too expensive. B. The neighborhood is

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

In this podcast, we meet the expression the trouble is that (which means the problem is that.). We also discover several different ways of getting things wrong upside down, back to front and inside out. Kevin and Joanne sat on their sofa and looked a

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

三、固定搭配和习惯用法 固定搭配和习惯用法通常是指对动词短语、介词短语、动词 + 小品词等的考查。 例题: 1 、 NMET 2002 第 31 题(固定搭配) We th

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

What a stupid thing to say.I bet I could take her if I had enought time. 说的什么蠢话 我一定能拿下他 给我点时间 A man posted a YouTube video of himself taping Mentose to his entire body, 一名男子发布了一段视频 他往自己身

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀