One day my parents went to work in the fields. And my little sister and our dog called Ah Fu went with them. While my parents were working, my sister ran along the river and Ah Fu followed her. She found a flower in the water and was trying to pick i

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

Dialogue A (Michael is talking to the school principal, Miss Dakar.) Michael: Thanks for letting me do this, Miss Dakar. Miss Dakar: No problem, Michael. It's very nice of you to volunteer to teach our kids. Michael: I've been traveling around India

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

Unit 2 artistic ascend ascertain aside aspect aspire assault assemble assembly assert assess asset assign assignment assimilate assist assistance associate association assume assumption assurance assure astonish attach attain attendance attitude att

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年星火考研词汇核心突破

crisis embarrass grill deviation coward ballot reference disappearance refrain caption perception unfold initially tropic regime video cherish thermal mall ashore stillness perpetual evoke narrative profitable reliance

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

M: hi, how are you doing? D: everything's great. And you? M: same here. Have you seen any new films recently? D: no, I haven't had a chance to. But I've been watching a Chinese TV series called Chinese-Style Divorce. M: oh, really? I saw it two years

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

[00:03.22]I don't know. 我不知道怎说 [00:04.54]- Must be your inner beauty. - Or all that free coffee. - 一定是你心目中的美人 - 或者免费咖啡 [00:11.38]Honestly, I feel like I'm the luckiest man alive. I... 老实说,我觉得我

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-爱情盛宴

I will never find another lover sweeter than you, sweeter than you And I will never find another lover more precious than you, more precious than you Girl you are close to me you're like my mother, Close to me you're like my father, Close to me you'r

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

So, I say to you, forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion. Honor your calling. Everybody has one. Trust your heart and success will come to you. 因此我要对你们说,忘掉那些快车道吧。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I will never find another lover sweeter than you, sweeter than you And I will never find another lover more precious than you, more precious than you Girl you are close to me you're like my mother, Close to me you're like my father, Close to me you'r

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

A: I need help finding a gift for my daughter. B: Would she like a laptop? A: That sounds like a good idea. B: A Mac is a very popular brand. A: She mentioned a Mac. How much is it? B: A 15-inch Pro model is $2,100 plus tax. A: That sounds like a gre

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

1.有些人愿意和父母居住在一起 2.有些人想自己独立居住 3.我的看法 Some people enjoy living together with their parents after they have grown up. They hold the opinion because, living with parents, they can take better ca

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

英文歌词: You set my soul at ease Chased darkness out of view Left you desperate spell on me Say you feel it too i know you do I've got so much more to give This can't die, I yearn to live Pour yourself all over me And i'll cherish every drop here o

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Xiaogao:Hey, JingJing! Happy New Year! 小高:嗨,京晶,新年快乐! Jingjing:Hey, XiaoGao! The same to you! I can't believe it's already 2016! My, how time flies! 京晶:嗨,小高,新年快乐!真不敢相信已经到2016年了,天

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama Wish Everyone a Happy Holiday Season The White House December 25, 2013 THE PRESIDENT: Hello everybody, and happy holidays. THE FIRST LADY: We know how busy this time of year is for everyone, so wer

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Jiangsu has claimed its first women's volleyball gold medal at the Chinese National Games in Tianjin. National-title favorite Jiangsu beat Shanghai 3-0 on Monday. Olympic champions Hui Ruoqi, Zhang Changning and Gong Xiangyu led their teammates to th

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

作文题目: Styles of Living 你选择何种居住模式? 1.有些人愿意和父母居住在一起 2.有些人想自己独立居住 3.我的看法 参考范文: Styles of Living Some people enjoy living together with their parents afte

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Let me ask you a question: Have you got a car? I own a small car: it's a Nissan Micra. I bought her seven years ago from a local car dealer here in London. Although I have been the owner of a Toyota Corolla, a Nissan Sunny and a Honda Accord, this li

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

As efforts to salvage the ceasefire agreement shifted to Moscow, China's Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Hong Lei said a political solution is the only way to end the conflict in Syria. The recent escalation of violence in Syria has led to casualties.

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Steps to happiness 一步步走向幸福 Everybody Knows: 每个人都知道: You can't be all things to all people. 你无法为每个人办到每件事。 You can't do all things at once. 你无法立刻完成所有的事。 You can't do all thin

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(295) / 评论(0) 分类 找谁倚靠(慢速)