6. Wedding the United States Weddings in the United States vary as much as the people do. There are church weddings with a great deal of fanfare; there are weddings on mountain-tops with guests barefooted; and there have been weddings on the ocean fl

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

Hi, Im Donna Barnes. Im a life and dating coach and owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York City. In this clip well talk about romantic ways to get engaged, and really I guess your primary goal should be something thats gonna last and be a great st

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Would her life have been different had she been pretty? Chances are it would have. And yet there were a sensitivity and a beauty to her that had nothing to do with looks. She was one to be listened to, whose words were so easy to take to heart. Her

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Topics: Native American reservations/Trail of Tears; retirement communities, the possessive s, to be subject to, to be subjected to, hedge trimming Words: ancestor settler reservation forced relocation trail tribe retirement Social Security benefits

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Not sure if you know this 不确定你是否清楚 But when we first met 当我第一次见到你 I got so nervous I couldn't speak 我紧张到话都说不清楚 In that very moment 在那一刻 I found the one and 我找到了我的唯一 my life h

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语