34. reluctance 1. I didn't really want to give up my job. 2. I don't think I can't actually. 3. I wish I could, but I have an appointment this afternoon.。 4. Id like to be able to, but I dont have enough money. 5.Im afraid I cant. 6. Well, I think

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

71 Following a dream When I was a younger, I used to dream about becoming a fireman. I thought wow~ Wouldn't it be great to ride around, and help people and put out fires. As I got older, I want to be like my father. He tought in a university, and I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

Two butterfly 两只蝴蝶(英文版) Oh my love, you hold my hand Let me feel the beauty of the world Shining stars in your eyes Tell me what love is really like Like a bird flys in the sky nothing is gonna make it cry Like a fish swims in the s

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Mama Richie: If my time on earth was over, Then the last thing I would do Is to pray to God and just thank him For blessing me with you Chris: What you did for me was a miracle Every word you said was true You were always there and protecting me This

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

思路展开 电影类型Types of movies: 惊悚片:thriller 悬疑片:suspense 喜剧: comedy 动作片: action 纪录片: documentary 科幻片: science fiction 爱情片: romance 动画片:animation 恐怖片:horror 启发性的:

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

From majestic mountains and valleys of green to crystal clearwaters so blue, this wish is coming to you。 越过青翠的峻岭和山谷,直到晶莹湛蓝的水边,飞来了我对你的祝愿。 It's joy to know you, wishing the nicest things a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered. 2.宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗? I would li

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Feng Yinglong, 23, once thought mentioning his mom was the most embarrassing thing in the world. Now he accepts that his mothers job as a ragpicker has supported him all his life. And he helps her by collecting backstreet litter. 冯英龙今年23岁。

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

There is classic story about a fishman and his wife. The fishman caught a golden fish and the fish asked the fishman to let it go for giving the fishman wish. The fishmans wife asked his husband to get more, at last, the golden fish was angry and mad

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

For better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish:结婚誓词是婚礼上最重要的部分,发自肺腑的寥寥数语是两人对婚姻和一辈子的坚定承诺。让我们一起来聆听那些

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Once there was a true love at my hand ,but I didn't cherish it .I didn't realize it until it was gone.There is nothing more miserable than it .If God can give me a chance to restart ,I'll tell the gir

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

没有选择,收起伤痛,带上祝福,伴着感悟,在人生的长路上再次启程... 1.One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to f

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Beautiful In White Not sure if you know this But when we first met I got so nervous I couldn't speak In that very moment I found the one and My life had found its missing piece So as long as I live I love you Will heaven hold you You look so beautifu

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

If you've got a little girl, you better take the time To go to her tea parties and give her a piggyback ride Be a dragon or a dinosaur every chance you get Cause one day you can bet She'll go on you Before you turn can around And it's so lonley watch

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Steps To Happiness 通往幸福的阶梯 Everybody Knows: You cant be all things to all people. You cant do all things at once. You cant do all things equally well. You cant do all things better than everyone else. Your humanity is showing just like

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

For better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish:结婚誓词是婚礼上最重要的部分,发自肺腑的寥寥数语是两人对婚姻和一辈子的坚定承诺。让我们一起来聆听那些

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

执子之手,与子偕老:Beautiful In White 这首旋律优美歌词感人的Beautiful In White是Westlife中的Shane录制的一首Demo曲,虽然之前网上对这首歌到底是谁唱的说法不一,但是对于Westlife的资深粉丝来说,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

To: G.J.P. ~ From: Melissa Dear G.J.P., Everyday, every moment that goes by I think of you. My brain tells me to give up, but my heart says I can't stop loving you. I spend all day dreaming of the moment you would call to say you feel the same way. A

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

This is where we are We've been gazing at the stars It's left us sleeping through the sun Seeking solace in the calm But this is where we are And I can't tell us apart Why don't we cherish what we've got And let go of what we're not [Pre-Chorus:] But

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

神探夏洛克第一季第三集_26 真无聊 Boring! 我随便都可以拿到 I could have got them anywhere. 夏洛克 快跑 Sherlock, run! 好呀 Good! 很好 Very good. 如果你的阻击手开枪 莫里亚蒂先生 我们都没命 If your snip

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(252) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第一季