Secretary-General remarks to the staff of the United Nations on the 2001 Nobel Peace Prize Award I believe as we listened to the [Nobel] Citation we also realized the challenge, the challenge thrown to us by the Nobel Committee. I am sure we will ris

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

My dear Teachers,fellow students and friends: Good afternoon. As we all know, the earth is a planet almost covered by water,and it is water made every thing on the earth lively.Water is also one of the important part of our environment.Th

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 人教版新目标初中英语(2013版)七年级下

When I come to the middle school, I feel so excited, because I want to learn more knowledge and prepare for my future. Some of my friends are afraid of the coming challenges, they think they cant handle, but for me, life will be wonderful with all ki

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:01.33] A Trip To The Supermarket 超市追忆 [00:06.36]I walked into the grocery store not particularly interested in buying anything. [00:12.93]The pain of losing my husband of 37 years was still raw. [00:18.29]And this

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读

The Man Who Cherishes the Great Wall Zhao Wei: It has been 18 years since you traveled along the Great Wall on foot in 1987 and became attached to it after the travel. Why do you choose the Great Wall

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑下

Friendship Every one of us, rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. My friends will listen to me when I want to speak, will wipe my eyes when I cry, will take care of me when I am sick, and my friends will go together with me side

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

音乐咖啡厅:Flying Without Wings:我心飞翔 Flying Without Wings Westlife Everybody's looking for that something, one thing that makes it all complete You'll find it in the strangest places, places you never knew it could be Some find it in the

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

学好一门语言的20个小技巧 这样炎热的夏季,总是有人欢喜有人愁。许多人走到一起,又重新分散,恋爱的季节,就像陶吉吉所唱,同时也是失恋的季节,人们在时光与情感的交织背后,落下

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

If good friends fell from the sky like raindrops,I'd turn my umbrella upside down and have all that I need. 如果朋友象雨点一样由天而降,我会反转我的雨伞,接住我所需要的一切。 The first step towards getting somewhere i

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

To: Jeri Jean ~ From: Jamal Dear Jeri Jean, Six years have passed since our first encounter and in those six, we have made many memories and parted ways several times. But whenever we parted ways, we have been led back toward each other as if there i

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

近乎痴狂地去爱一个人,有多少人有过这样的经历?或许有人认为这只是傻,全是痴,嗤之以鼻,一笑而过。然而,不身处其中之人如何能解其中味?喜也好,悲也罢,敢这样不计得失地去爱的人都是有大勇气的。如果一生能有一次这么刻骨铭心的爱,便不枉此生了吧! 英文歌词 4

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

B baffle,besiege,bestow,betray,blend,boom,boost,boycott, breeze,broaden,burnish,bustle, C calculate,cease,censor,certify,charge,chase,chatter,cherish, chew,choke,chop,circulate,claim, clarify,clatter,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

To: Jeri Jean ~ From: Jamal Dear Jeri Jean, Six years have passed since our first encounter and in those six, we have made many memories and parted ways several times. But whenever we parted ways, we have been led back toward each other as if there i

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

执子之手,与子偕老:Beautiful In White Artist:Shane Filan Song:Beautiful In White Not sure if you know this But when we first met I got so nervous I couldn't speak In that very moment I found the one and My life had found its missing pi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

With the Chinese delegation gearing up for the start of the games in less than four months, all of the competing athletes who have won medals in previous Olympics will be looking for further success in Rio. The Chinese national shooting team have bee

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

To: Shortie ~ From: Nate Dear Shortie, Look, I don't know where to start. I love you. I have loved you since as long as I can remember, Shortie. I guess the first time I told was when I realized how much you meant to me. We have known each other for

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Mom, I dreamed about you all night. I dreamt that you had come back to me, but I know you are gone... says a post-80s girl named Lulu in a Sina Weibo post. 近日,一位80后女孩在微博中写道:妈,昨天晚上我梦到你了。我梦到你回

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

royal wedding:皇家婚礼 groom 新郎 bride 新娘 wedding ceremony 结婚典礼 wedding reception 婚宴 pageboy: 花童 flowergirl:女花童 Talented: adj 有天赋的 elegant:adj 优雅的 mixed Race/Biracial: 混血的 背景音乐: Beautiful

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Everybody Knows: You cant be all things to all people. You cant do all things at once. You cant do all things equally well. You cant do all things better than everyone else. Your humanity is showing just like everyone elses. So: You have to find out

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

You're always in my head It never stops The melody repeats Now I am lost Lost beneath your sound I hear it now Even when you're not around (Ooh ooh ooh) Can you hear it (Ooh ooh ooh) I could hear your song forever You're the sweetest sweetest song I

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅