Flying Without Wings Westlife Everybody's looking for a something One thing that makes it all complete You'll find it in the strangest places Places you never knew it could be Some find it in the face

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第八辑

For better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish:结婚誓词是婚礼上最重要的部分,发自肺腑的寥寥数语是两人对婚姻和一辈子的坚定承诺。让我们一起来聆听那些

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

As I was walking down a path in the woods one day I came across a vision that caught my eye There was a lady standing Right there beside a well And I heard her whisper What you wish for you can have Then the vision went away I thought that I had lost

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

坚持不懈,直到成功。 我们每天的奋斗就像对参天大树的一次砍击,头几刀可能了无痕迹。每一击看似微不足道,然而,累积起来,巨树终会倒下。这恰

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级词汇与结构练习

小时候我们喜欢看一些鸡汤类型的文章,鼓舞自己无论有多少困难都可以挺过去。但是随着年纪的长大,我们经历了越来越多的事情,鸡汤文章也不如以前那么有吸引力了,我们最终发现,生

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Those Childhood Days When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by weeping your eyes out. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all night long. When you were 2 years old, she taug

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Following a dream 追逐梦想 Following a dream 追逐梦想 When I was a younger, I used to dream about becoming a fireman. 当我还年轻的时候,我曾梦想要成为一名消防队员。 I thought wow, wouldnt it be great to ride around, 我想哇

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1、Everyone calls you by your name, but only one person can make it sound special. 每个人都叫你的名字,但是只有一个人叫你的时候可以让你名字听起来那么特别。 2、It is because you care for him so much that makes him

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

关于爱情(超感人)上

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

托福口语第一题万能模板工分2部分: 注意, 有下划线的地方是说明,你可以按照题目的要求换一些词。 第1部分: 用于应对以下情况:1,最美好的回忆。2,最喜欢或最有用的一本书。3,最

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Steps to Happiness 通往幸福的阶梯 Everybody should know: 每个人都必须明白: You can't be all things to all people 你不可能被所有人喜爱, You can't do all everything at once 不可能一次做完所有的事情, You can'

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1. 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other, then I wish we had never encountered . 2. 宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗? I wo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Of all the wonderful gifts that we've been given, one of the greatest is freedom. 在众多的我们天生被赋予的美妙礼物中,自由是最伟大的礼物之一。 As much as we may deny it we are free in this life. We are free in what we th

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

经典歌曲-一遍又一遍over and over - nana mouskouri I never dare to reach for the moon I never thought I'd know heaven so soon I couldn't hope to say how I feel The joy in my heart no words can reveal REFRAIN Over and over I whisper your name

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

As I was walking down a path in the woods one day I came across a vision that caught my eye There was a lady standing Right there beside a well And I heard her whisper What you wish for you can have Then the vision went away I thought that I had lost

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

cherish now no longer missed 珍惜现在 不再错过 John, a famous musician, took his priceless antique zither and played it in the crowded subway station. The music emanating from the zither was delicately streaming throughout the whole station.

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I stepped into my marriage under the presumption that love will last forever, but I was wrong. Committing your life to another person, until death do you part, is not always the happily ever after that you might see in fairy-tales and romance stories

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英文电台节目-Freedom珍惜自由 Of all the wonderful gifts that we've been given, one of the greatest is freedom. 在众多的我们天生被赋予的美妙礼物中,自由是最伟大的礼物之一。 Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Trying so hard to find you Right still there on my mind That cruel time is changing our pure world. When to become the forever where to be the leading road. Tell me the truth don't leave me went away Sweeped by your hug and never near your heart. Com

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

你不来 我不敢老去 Actually, I'm old That I've to let the small tree in front of the door for me shed the leaves off I'm too old as to shell off a layer of earth And another layer of earth once more Seeing these layers of earth I know that goi

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间