A: I want to open an account. B: What kind of account do you want to open? A: I want to open a checking account. B: Do you know the minimum balance youre required to keep? A: How much is that? B: You have to maintain a minimum balance of $100. A: Rea

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-银行

引言: 沉默本身也是一种思想和心境的流露,是灵魂的另一种形式的回声。 Indeed, for a living being there is no such thing as true silence, for silence itself is a revelation of the mind and the heart, an echo of the soul

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

And all of the heavy hearts 所有沉重的心 Are broke in their backs 都悄悄地不为人知地伤痕累累 And all of the die-hard valentines 所有顽固的情人 Are calling me back 都在挽回我 You can find me in the restaurant 你会发现我

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

By Alan Silverman Hollywood 02 April 2006 It's back to prehistoric times for a sequel to the 2002 computer-animated family film that featured a grumpy mammoth and his traveling companions: a quick-wit

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(四月)

Palestinians from Syria Twice Displaced Many of the Palestinian families who have come to Lebanon are staying in the Shatilla refugee camp. Forty-year old Rajaa Hashem, is one of them. She says she feared for the safety of her five children in Damasc

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

歌词: Song:Lost Generation Artist:Rizzle Kicks I said Im living in a lost generation I said Im living in a lost generation Ive got my heart Ive found my soul Im living Im living Im living Life man Switch on the TV, They keep it real, but not

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

65 航天飞机的飞行准备 DATE=7-4-01 TITLE=EXPLORATIONS #1959 - Preparing Shuttle for Space Flight BYLINE=Paul Thompson VOICE ONE: This is Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember wi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

RIO DE JANEIRO, Jan. 16 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian top-flight club Gremio has confirmed the signing of Chile international striker Eduardo Vargas on a one-year loan deal from Italian Serie A outfit Napoli. Gremio's executive director Rui Costa confirmed t

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

歌曲: Elegy 艺人: As I Lay Dying 音乐星级: ★★★ 所属专辑: Frail Words Collapse 发行年代: 2003 风格: Metalcore 介绍: As I Lay Dying 是圣地亚哥的一支Metalcore乐队,乐队于2001年由主唱 Tim Lambesis ,鼓手 Jordan Mancino 和吉他 Evan White 组成,不

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

通知与确认 Acknowledgments Confirmations 通知对方接到来信Acknowledging receipt of letters1. Dear Mr/Ms,Thank you for your letter No. A-3 of 6th May, offeringus 6 UI-4 Viewdatas. We have passed it on to ourTechnical Department for their c

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

GUADALAJARA, Mexico, Oct. 28 (Xinhua) -- Cuban's world record holder Dayron Robles eased to win the men's 110m hurdles in 13.10 seconds here on Friday at the Pan American Games. Robles, the world record holder who ran 12.87 in Ostrava, Czech Republic

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Panicky shoppers in Belarus are buying up consumer goods and scarce food supplies as fast as they can, after a sharp devaluation of the ruble failed to halt a slide in the national currency's value. Weeks of economic crisis have prompted many Belarus

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Obama Concludes College Tour WHITE HOUSE While Republicans hold their convention in Tampa, Florida, President Barack Obama has been campaigning in college towns. The president is hoping college students will help him win re-election, as they helped e

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: Now, Shawn, you were just saying that at your university you're the only male student. Shawn: Yeah, in my program, I'm the only guy in my class, and when I signed up for the program I had known this going in to it, so on the first day I was a b

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

音乐咖啡厅:Lemar - Time to grow 相关介绍:施展出迷人节奏蓝调,灵魂等音韵的大本营美国,捧红多为扬名国际的歌手。然而进入90年代,传承Aretha Franklin、Roberta Flack等绝代动人的灵魂音韵,香醇

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

节奏布鲁斯:Lemar - Time to grow 相关介绍:施展出迷人节奏蓝调,灵魂等音韵的大本营美国,捧红多为扬名国际的歌手。然而进入90年代,传承Aretha Franklin、Roberta Flack等绝代动人的灵魂音韵,香醇

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

You can put the Apple Watch on your wrist April 10. 4月10日你就能将这款Apple Watch戴在手腕上了。 That's according to Apple CEO Tim Cook, who stepped on stage Monday at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in San Francisco to unv

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Is it really over? Between us two, Then why don't you love me? The way that I still love you, So many mistakes made, In so little time, Girl I'm so regretful, I must have been out of my mind. [Chorus:] I don't wanna live another day Without you by my

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Ohhh, Ye-ah-ah, Yeah, I would be your man, You would be my girl, Oh yeah, I beleive, I do If there's any justice in the world, I would be your man, You would be my girl, If i'd found you first you know its true, He would be alone, I would be with you

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

2010 X Factor冠军Matt Cardle新单曲:When We Collide Matt Cardle,参加第七季X Factor之前只是一个27岁的粉刷匠这身份实在平凡得可以。今年他鼓起勇气参加了第七季X Factor,一举拿下冠军,并发行了自己

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲