I always thought it would be easier After you were gone Thought I could pull myself together And do fine on my own Sometimes I do alright Then I remember how I dreamed it How I need it I thought it would be easier I thought it would be easier They ne

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Unit 11 Acceptance 接受 Basic Expressions 1. Our price is quite reasonable and other buyers in your market have accepted it. 我们的价格很合理,已经为你们市场的其他买主所接受了。 2. Please accept our offer and confirm the a

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸实务口语

A U.S. Marshal investigates a crime at an isolated asylum for the criminally insane; but not everything is what it seems to be at first in Shutter Island, the new film from acclaimed director Martin Scorcese. Leonardo DiCaprio and Sir Ben Kingsley co

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

All right. A Rhode Island High School that fired all of its teachers now plans to give them their jobs back. The news comes after Central Falls High School and the teachers union agreed on some new standards. Nearly a hundred teachers were fired beca

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(五)月

November the 25th is the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women. It was started by the United Nations General Assembly in 1999. The UN asked governments, international organizations and NGOs to raise global awareness of this

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Over seventy per cent of the Earths surface is ocean. Many of our oceans are being damaged by human activity. On June 8, we recognize the importance of the oceans with World Ocean Day. This important day in the environmental calendar began on 8 June

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

The International Day of Non-Violence is on the 2nd of October. It is not surprising that this is also the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi. The day started in 2007 after the United Nations General Assembly voted for it. The U.N. resolution asked all its m

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: What do you call a lawsuit that appears to be intended to suppress public speech? RS: To critics it's a SLAPP -- a strategic lawsuit against public participation. University of De

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

20 The Historical Significance of American Revolution The ways of history are so intricate and the motivations of human actions so complex that it is always hazardous to attempt to represent events covering a number of years, a multiplicity of person

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 英语范文背诵20篇

The kingdom of Vijaygarh had a wise and kind King. People were happy. But the King himself was sad and worried. A devilish snake had entered his sons body. Neither medicine nor magic worked to cure his son. When the Prince grew up, he thought, It is

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

A: Good morning, I need to buy car insurance for the used car I just bought. B: Yes, no problem. Do you have your registration and Certificate of Ownership with you? A: Yes, it is all right here. B: Did you drive your car here? A: Yes, it is out in t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

今天我们要学的词是ample。 Ample, 是充足的意思。 The price of crude oil fell amid ample supply, 原油供给充足,造成价格下跌。 There is ample evidence that she is better qualified for the position than the other candidates

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

It has barely taken any time at all for Chinese counterfeiters to rip-off Apple's latest creation. 对中国的仿冒者们来说,山寨苹果的最新产品似乎不需要任何准备时间。 Fake versions of the Apple Watch can be bought for as

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

CHICAGO, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Wade Michael Page, the lone suspect in last weekend's shootings at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin, died of a self-inflicted wound, the Federal Bureau of Investigation ( FBI) said Wednesday. At a televised news conference, FBI

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In March of this year, BuzzFeed News told you that Apple had a new Apple TV in the pipeline and planned to unveil it in June at its annual Word Wide Developers Conference. Two months later we told you the company scrapped that plan, delaying the devi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

节奏布鲁斯:Lemar - Lullaby 相关介绍:施展出迷人节奏蓝调,灵魂等音韵的大本营美国,捧红多为扬名国际的歌手。然而进入90年代,传承Aretha Franklin、Roberta Flack等绝代动人的灵魂音韵,香醇搭配

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

It seems like every sleep expert has reduced the fascinating topic of sleep to a boring set of rules: * Keep your room dark. * Take a warm bath. * Keep the bedroom for sleep and sex only. * Avoid caffeine x hours before bedtime (where x depends on wh

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

节奏布鲁斯:Lemar - What about love 相关介绍:施展出迷人节奏蓝调,灵魂等音韵的大本营美国,捧红多为扬名国际的歌手。然而进入90年代,传承Aretha Franklin、Roberta Flack等绝代动人的灵魂音韵,香

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Kevin Lyttle成长于圣文森特的一个岛上,西印度群岛地区的calypso音乐对于Kevin Lyttle产生了重要的影响,在他幼年的时候就经常在当地观看一些calypso歌手的表演。当Kevin Lyttle同时也对RB音乐和Mic

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲