Emily: I dont know about you, but I am famished. Are you interested in getting a bite to eat? Ryan: that sounds great. Im absolutely starving! What kind of food are you in the mood for? E: Id love something spicy. Maybe we could get some Sichuan hotp

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

A: So, now that I've decided to buy this car, how do I transfer the title to myself? B: Actually, your best bet is to contact the Automobile Club or to go to the DMV website. A: Basically, what will I need to do? B: Both buyer and seller need to tran

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

Yeah Ohhh oh oh oh Ohhh oh oh oh It's like, chasing shadows I never seem to win Just when I'm over you I feel myself falling again No hope of grace, I'm loosing faith All I can do is pray.. Can you hear me Can you hear me ohh.. Can you hear me Cuz it

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: language in action. We have two reports. RS: We start with a program in the International Business School at Brandeis University near Boston, Massachusetts. It helps introduce for

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

A: Tell me your plans. B: Im not sure what plans youre referring to. A: Im talking about your college plans. B: Im going to transfer colleges. A: Is that right? B: Thats what Im working on doing. A: Where are you going to transfer to? B: I dont know

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

As he took over the presidency, in 1933, unemployment started to fall and GDP began to rise; 自1933年就任总统以来,失业率开始下降,GDP开始增长; the latter rose by 9.5% a year in his first term of office. 在他就任的第一年,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Patrick Hourigan has spent nearly 12 years at IBM, initially as a systems telecoms engineer and then as a software developer. 帕特里克胡里根在IBM工作了近12年,起初他是一名系统电信工程师,然后成为了一名软件开发者。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Making decisions can be hard, especially making big, important decisions. In most cases, its best to take some time to think about a big decision. This episode focuses on expressions that talk about taking time to think about something. It could be a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

英国实力歌手Lemar回归之作:The Way Love Goes 八年前在BBC话题节目The Fame Academy中一展歌喉获得第三名的Lemar,曾荣获全英最佳都会男歌手Best Urban Artist之奖项嘉勉。这位嗓音独具魅力的实力歌手在

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Studies: How Whales, Fish Might Adapt To Warming Ocean Two new science studies provide a glimpse of how some important Pacific Ocean sea creatures could adapt to a changing climate. One study describes how gray whales successfully adapted to previous

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(八月)

A community radio project in Senegal's troubled Casamance region is trying to help the peace process there by encouraging dialogue in an atmosphere of ongoing tension and violence. Pasted to the wall inside Fogny FM, a radio station located just sout

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(二月)

The popular revolts roiling Egypt and other Arab countries are being driven by young people clamoring to oust autocratic governments they have known all their lives. The hardscrabble Tunis neighborhood of Ettadhamen provides a representative look at

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(二月)

A: Hi, I just bought a used car and need to insure it. B: We can take care of that right now. Do you have all of your paperwork with you? A: Yes, I took care of all of that and have the papers with me. B: Did you bring your car with you? A: Yes, it i

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: What car insurance company did you decide to go with when you bought your new car? B: State Farm seemed like the best deal for me. A: How did you make that decision? B: I compared rates and services available. A: Where can I get help in figuring o

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: I need information on purchasing health insurance. B: Is this the first time you have had health insurance? A: This is my first time buying health insurance. B: You have a choice of HMO or PPO. Do you understand the difference? A: I am not sure wh

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

PARIS, June 22 (Xinhua) -- Disgraced Johan Bruyneel, Lance Armstrong's former manager who now coached the RadioShack cycling team, said Friday that he will skip this year's Tour de France. I want to be there, but in the light of recent allegations by

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

PARIS, Nov. 20 (Xinhua) -- Over half people in France are worried about losing home, with 12 percent saying it's very possible, which is three times more than the level of two years ago, according to a recent poll. Emmaus, homelessness charity organ

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Silence Is Bliss 寂静的狂欢 Will and Lyra followed the stream into the wood, walking carefully, saying little, until they were in the very center. There was a little clearing in the middle of the grove, which was floored with soft grass and moss

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The China Earthquake Networks Center is reporting that a magnitude-6.0 earthquake hit waters off Taiwan the morning. The quake struck at a depth of 15 kilometers, just east of the coastal city of Yilan. It was felt as far as 60 kilometers away, in th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年