I will 1) arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small 2) cabin build there, of 3) clay and 4) wattles made; Nine bean-rows will I have there, a 5) hive for the honey bee, And live alone in the

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Ah,freak out Le freak,c'est chic Freak out 噢,迷幻连延,像个疯子一样怪诞才是时尚 Ah,freak out Le freak,c'est chic Freak out 噢,迷幻连延,像个疯子一样怪诞才是时尚 Ah,freak out Le freak,c'est chic Freak out 噢,迷幻连

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

A: What plans have you made? B: My plans as far as what? A: Your plans for college. B: Oh. I plan on transferring. A: Oh, really? B: Yeah. Thats the plan. A: What school are you transferring to? B: I want to transfer to a school out of state. A: Whic

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

1. Where are the pencils? They're on the second shelf. Okay, thanks. 2. How much is this mirror? It's $19.95. Okay. I'll take it. 3. How much does this cost? That one is $5.00. How about this one? 4. How much are these? They're $4.00 each. That's too

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

Christmas Celebrated AZUZ: And of course, Christians around the world celebrated Christmas on December 25th, marking the birth of Jesus. One of those celebrations, which you see right here, was held in the city of Bethlehem, the site where Jesus was

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(一)月

By Cynthia Kirk ENVIRONMENT REPORT -February 1, 2002: Antarctic Ice This is the VOA Special English ENVIRONMENT REPORT. New measurements show that ice in West Antarctica is thickening. Scientists conc

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

歌曲 : Over the Seas 艺人 : Alestorm 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Captain Morgan's Revenge 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : Metal 介绍: 纯正苏格兰海盗金属----Alestorm。Alestorm是来自苏格兰Perth的一个海盗金属 乐队,这个风格可不是我定义的,而是乐队自己

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Supplement: Some Useful Sentences on Transport Insurance 有关装运和保险的常用语句 (1) We have been put to considerable inconvenience by the long delay in delivery. We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to c

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ice Hockey a Hit in Beijing When one thinks of the sports in which China excels, swimming, gymnastics or track and field usually come to mind. But ice hockey? While the sport may not have as big a following as soccer or basketball, there are an incre

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(八月)

A: What kind of car insurance do you have? B: I went with the Automobile Club. A: Why did you choose that company? B: I looked at the price of the type of insurance that I wanted. A: What should I think about in choosing services? B: There are websit

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: I would like to purchase some health insurance. B: Have you ever purchased health insurance before? A: I have health insurance now, but I want to look into other choices. B: Do you know if you are interested in an HMO or a PPO? A: Could you explai

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: I am calling to purchase health insurance. B: Do you have health insurance now? A: I was on my parents policy, but I need to start buying my own. B: You can purchase an HMO or a PPO. Do you know what you want? A: I dont know what I want. B: Let me

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

Peace is the one thing we all hope for in the world. I wonder if it will ever come. It seems so simple, really. Why cant everyone live in peace? It seems a lot easier to do that than to fight useless wars. If there was peace in the world, everyones l

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Todd: Aaron, sometimes I hear from Australians, the term, have a walk-about, or walk-about! Aaron: A walk-about is an aboriginal word. It basically, means an aboriginal boy, when he is growing up goes for a long walk, maybe for twelve months, and he

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Key Sentences(重点句子) 666.I want to have our new project insured. 我要给我们的新工程投保。 667.What kind of risks do you want covered? 请问您要申请哪一种保险? 668.The contract is entitled Contract for the Cons

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Beginners. During the summer, my family and I took a trip to a beautiful and fascinating place. It was a zoo and an aquarium at a place called Point Defiance, near Seattle. A friend of mine had been there, and told me that it was worth a trip. We wer

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Todd: So Alan you must be happy. You have hockey again in Canada. Alan: Yes, I was quite happy to read that the NHLs come to an agreement with the players. And therell be hockey again starting in October. Todd: Ok now as a fan of hockey or just a spo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

WASHINGTON, Dec. 22 (Xinhua) -- The journal Science on Thursday chose the HPTN 052 clinical trial, an international HIV prevention trial as the 2011 Breakthrough of the Year. The study found that if HIV-infected heterosexual individuals begin taking

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻