A supermarket in california [00:01.18]加州超市 [00:02.35]What thoughts I have of you tonight,walt whitman,for I walkded down the sidestreets under the trees with a headache self-conscious looking at the full moon. [00:06.86]今夜一想到你我就

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

Keep an open mind Shining like the sun Light the sea Light the sky Neither old nor young You wanted to be free Now you're free to run Free to live free to love Neither old nor young What if I were bold And crossed into your light Do you think that wo

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Saw you walking by It was like I already knew you It felt like deja vu We talked into the night And made love in the moonlight Until the sky went blue But it was too good to last Too sweet to stay in place We fell so fast The pieces broke away They s

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Good Evening: This a special night for me. Exactly three years ago, on July 15, 1976, I accepted the nomination of my party to run for President of the United States. I promised you a President who is not isolated from the people, who feels your pai

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

A: I need to open an account. B: Do you know what kind you want to open? A: I want a checking account. B: Do you know what the minimum balance is? A: What is that? B: You need to keep it at $100. A: Thats it? B: Thats the least amount you can have. A

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-银行

A: I would like to open an account today. B: What kind? A: I want to open a checking account. B: You need to keep a minimum balance. A: How much is it? B: You need at least $100 in your account. A: Is that all? B: Yes. Thats the minimum. A: What happ

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-银行

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

A man found a cocoon of a butterfly. He sat and watched the butterfly for several hours as it struggled to force its body through that little hole. Then it seemed to stop making any progress. It appeared as if it had gotten as far as it could and it

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 我们都是有故事的人之生而为赢

Dad took Beth to the ocean. This was her first visit to the ocean. This was her first visit to the beach. This was the first time she saw the sandy beach. She loved the sand. She dug holes in the sand. She filled up the holes. She held the sand in he

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Societe Generale chairman resigns 法国兴业银行行长辞职 Societe Generale's chairman Daniel Bouton has announced his resignation, saying the personal attacks against him risked harming the bank. Mr Bouton has faced increasing criticism ever since a ro

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Ocean Floor Reveals Past Climate Changes Time capsule Lamont research professor Maureen Raymo, the director of the Core Repository, slides open a long, narrow drawer from the cabinet. Like thousands of others here, the drawer contains a long, thin cy

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

Better known for its diamond fields, gold exploration and mining in Sierra Leone is on the increase. The British company, Cluff Gold, has announced it will build a mechanized gold mine in the southern Kangari hills after finding large deposits of gol

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

Indeed, for a living being there is no such thing as true silence, for silence itself is a revelation of the mind and the heart, an echo of the soul of a different form. Some people use silence as a disguise of the emptiness of the head. Some use it

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A: Good morning. Could I speak with the manager, please? B: I am the assistant manager. Is there something I can help you with? A: The key you gave us to our apartment doesnt seem to be working. B: Did this key work okay for you before? A: We were us

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

DONETSK, Ukraine, June 23 (Xinhua) -- Xabi Alonso's powerful header and penalty kick helped World Cup and Euro champions Spain beat France 2-0 in the Euro 2012 quarterfinals here on Saturday night. In the 19th minute, France's two right-backs were be

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

PARIS, Jan. 11 (Xinhua) -- Triple Olympic champion Usain Bolt of Jamaica said on Wednesday that he will compete in the Bislett Games in Oslo on June 7 to prepare for the London Games in August. Bolt, 25, world record holder in the 100 and 200m, surre

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Working Experience(工作经验)(I = Interviewer. A = Applicant)I:Please tell me your present job. A:I am working in a garment factory. My present job is to inspect the quality of products. comparatively speaking, quality control is rather simple. Al

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

保险 Insurance (一) I'm looking for insurance from your company. 我是到贵公司来投保的。 Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China. 张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Insurance 保险 It is customary to insure goods sold for export against the perils of the transport. In international trade, the transportation of goods from the seller to the buyer is generally over a long distance by air, land or sea and has to go

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

HISTORY is full of jobs that took an immense physical toll on employees, 历史上,对员工们的身体造成重大伤害的工作有很多。 from miners and construction workers through to those who suffered phossy jaw (a destruction of the jawb

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列