包装 Packing (一) The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing. 下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing. 我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I As long ago as 1860 it was the proper thing to be born at home. At present, so I am told, the high gods of medicine have decreed that the first cries of the young shall be uttered upon the anaesthetic air of a hospital, preferably a fashionable one

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

From VOA Learning English, this is the TECHNOLOGY REPORT in Special English. Have you ever had an RSS news feed sent to your mobile phone or computer? If so, you have Aaron Swartz to thank. He helped develop that Internet publishing technology when h

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Finance and Economics;The LIBOR probes; An expensive smoking gun; 财经;伦敦银行间拆放款利率调查;代价高昂的铁证; Court documents shed light on how LIBOR was allegedly manipulated; 法院公文阐明伦敦银行间拆放款利

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

RAY SUAREZ:For more on all of this, we turn to Miranda Kennedy, who lived in India from 2002 to 2007 as a reporter. She's the author of Sideways on a Scooter: Life and Love in India, which looks at the lives of women in that country. Miranda, as we h

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

神探夏洛克第二季第三集_2 It really bothers you. What? 别人的议论 对 What people say. Yes. 议论我? 你着什么急? About me? why would it upset YOU? 尽量低调点 这个礼拜接个小案子 Just try to keep a low profile.Find y

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

On the contrary, you'll see that it's all quite straightforward. 相反,你会发现它非常简单。 We can write 'white' by drawing something that is white in this case, a sunbeam. 我们可以画些白色的东西,这就写成了白了比如日

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

You dont get what you deserve. You get what you negotiate. 所得并非所值,有所求才能有所得。 Communication works by repetition. Repeat, repeat, and repeat. 重复才能实现沟通。重复、重复、再重复。 Recently Fortune Chin

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

备受社会关注的复旦大学医学院学生投毒案的罪犯林森浩11日被依法执行死刑。据悉,行刑之前,上海市第二中级人民法院依法安排林森浩与其父亲林尊耀等亲属进行了会见。11日下午,上海市

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

表示目的状语的从句可以由that, so that, in order that, lest, for fear that, in case等词引导,例如: You must speak louder so that /in order that you can be heard by all. He wrote the name down for fear that(lest) he should forget i

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A mainland tourist has died in Hong Kong after he was allegedly beaten unconscious following a dispute at a jewelry shop. Four people have been arrested in connection to the case. A man from Heilongjiang Province in north China has been confirmed dea

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

UNIT FIVE ORDERS 订单 Introduction An order can be an acceptance of an offer or sent voluntarily by a buyer. It should be clearly and accurately written out and state all the terms of transaction. Many buyers now use printed order forms which ensur

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BERLIN, July 26 (Xinhua) -- German national disease control center said on Tuesday that the country's deadly E. coli outbreak has been over, as no new case reported in the last three weeks. The Robert Koch Institute (RKI) said the last case related t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

After dropping your phone into the ocean, it's safe to assume you've lost all hope of recovering your precious gadget. But after nearly two months, one lucky kayaker who dropped his phone into the water off the coast Santa Cruz had his phone returned

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

THE HAGUE, 21 Oct. (Xinhua) -- One of the best-known Dutch criminals Willem Holleeder lost a lawsuit on Friday to prohibit the release of a film on the kidnapping of beer brewer Freddy Heineken in which he played a key role. Holleeder was sentenced t

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sun rays come down as seen when they hit the ground Children spinning around till they fall down down down I wait for you it's been two hours now You're still somewhere in town Your dinners getting cold I rest my case you are always this late And you

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

How to Be Your Dads Boss in Five Years If you want to excel in your career path to the point that you pass even your dad, who has obviously spent a few extra decades in the job field, work will be involved. It takes a whole lot of effort to move up s

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

有时候,货物在运输的过程中会造成一定的损毁。这个时候买卖双方就应该合力调查清楚损毁原因和责任,以便向责任方提出赔偿、协调解决问题。听上去是不是极端复杂?其实用几句简单的

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Brian Mitchell could face life in prison when he is sentenced in May for the kidnapping of Elizabeth Smart in 2002. Smart was 14 at the time. A federal jury in Salt Lake City convicted the street preacher on kidnapping and other charges. 2. Six pe

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十二月)

状语从句在主从复合句中修饰主句中的动词、形容词或副词等,按意义可以分为时间、地点、原因、目的、结果、条件、方式、比较、让步等状语从句。 三.原因状语从句。 1.原因状语从句多由

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇