DIALOG 30 THE HUMAN FLY 1--Did you hear about that guy who climbed a skyscraper? 2--I don't believe I did. Was it on the TV news last night? 1--Uh-huh. This guy-calls himself

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习

SCENE① C 隔天 唐打电话给柔丝,电话中 【你大概不记得我了】 Don: Hi, Rose, this is Don. You probably don't remember me. 唐: 嗨,柔丝,我是唐。你大概不记得我了。

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

坚持不懈,直到成功。 我们每天的奋斗就像对参天大树的一次砍击,头几刀可能了无痕迹。每一击看似微不足道,然而,累积起来,巨树终会倒下。这恰

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级词汇与结构练习

After while, crocodile. 一会见 . after you 你先请 all along 始终 ; 一贯 all at sea 茫然不知所措 all bark and no bite 只动口 , 不动手的人 all burnt up 怒火中烧 all dressed u

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Making an appointment can be complicated if two people are very busy. How do you find a time that is convenient for both of you? 若两个人都很忙碌,安排一次约会是非常困难,如果是你,你怎样来安排呢? Once again, imagine you are making a telephone call

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

角色:p-policeman M-Mrs Black L-Xiao Lin 道具: 手机、警帽 (一天,Mrs Black 向警方报案Mr Black失踪了,警察对此展开了调查,他在询问Mrs Black一些情况。) P: Im sorry to hear that. Mrs Black. Can I ask you some que

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

M2m - the day you went away 专辑:Shades Of Purple Well I wonder could it be When I was dreaming about you baby You were dreaming of me Call me crazy Call me blind To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time Did I lose my love to someone

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

Supplement: Some Useful Sentences on Complaints and Claims 有关申诉及索赔的常用语句 Concerning Delay in Shipment: (1) You have confirmed our order, but to our surprise, we have not yet received the goods or any advice from you when we may

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Aides say President Barack Obama was directly involved in discussions on how to respond to a California judge's ruling that the don't ask, don't tell policy is unconstitutional. The president has long opposed the policy but says he wants Congress

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(307) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十月)

A.非真实条件句 (if引导); That is no doubt that if she had not lost her rudder she would have won the race easily. B. 建议、命令类从句(should); he always insisted that it should be written out in full. C. Wish等特殊词汇引导的从句

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

【俚语】 end up 结果是;以结束 注意:end up doing 不是结束做某事的意思,一般都表达一个不好的结果,意思是到头来(却) 【例句】 1.If you don't know what you want, you might end up getting something you don't

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

J.J. Redick had seen Chris Paul in pain beforeand, more often than not, he'd seen him fight through that pain and keep playing. 这已经不是J.J-雷迪克第一次看到克里斯-保罗受伤了在大多数情况下保罗会带着伤继续作战。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1) This is not necessarily the case, however. 2) We want to keep up with the times. 3) Good intentions alone are not enough. 4) It was indeed the case. 5) But modern research has found that this is not so. 6) But it is now thought that this in not so

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

AA: Im Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- using a dictionary to help define the law of the land. RS: The next time you go to an English dictionary to look up a word or settle an argument, you might take comfort in knowin

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

What If... 如果怎么样 Tom is applying for a job as a signalman for the local railroad. 汤姆在应聘做地方铁路系统的信号员。 The inspector decides to give Tom a quiz, asking, What would you do if you realized that two trains were h

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

片语连接词是起连接词作用的片语,常见的有: as soon as(一...就), as long as (so long as)(只要;在...期间), in case(假如), as if(好像), even if (even though)(即使), as far as (so far as)(就...而言), now that(既然), n

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Won't Go Quietly Example I needed more than just a kiss goodnight Had to go get something out my system I ignored the warnings, bit the fruit She might have tasted good But man she was my kryptonite Shoulda known she was trouble from the start I, kne

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

什么是周末时差 很多上班族把周一叫做黑色星期一,因为刚过完悠闲的周末,又要恢复早起上班的作息,大家都会有点回不过神儿来。这种情况在英语里叫做weekend lag,就跟长途飞行结束后的

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是in-depth。 In-depth, 是深入的意思。美国民主党总统参选人奥巴马星期二就种族问题发表讲话。He invited Americans to examine in-depth the most difficult and divisive issue in American history, 他号

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

in connection to 关于 in connection with 关于 in connexion to 关于 in connexion with 关于 in consequence 因此,结果 in consequence of 由于……的缘故 call for 邀请;要求,需要

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语